No announcement yet.

I don't care if Anthony Joshua may be on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care if Anthony Joshua may be on steroids

I don't care IF Anthony Joshua is on steroids (the former title of this thread before the Mods changed it)

If he is, he is -- that shouldn't discredit him. Human beings should be allowed to push their body to their limits, whether it's loading it up with vitamins through healthy eating or using PED's. At the end of the day, genetics still come into play. It's not all steroids. This guy is a speciman.

I was impressed with Wlad as a physical speciman and dominant athlete, but I need a little multiculturalist chocolate in my life to spice things up.

Officially consider me on the Anthony Joshua bandwagon train.

Sidenote:
    Realistically though, he is not a finished product and needs to be pushed just right. Clearly, he is progressing much better than Wilder, who was stuck at one level for way too long. I thought Paulie Malignaggie pretty much covered it all.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 12-12-2015, 10:35 PM.

GREAT! Manny's off the hook too what's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      He's been off the hook, that's not news.

Floyd is off the hook too. He survived the early onslaught, kept his composure and didn't really address the accusations, and now he is enjoying his "retirement" in Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        He's been off the hook, that's not news.

Floyd is off the hook too. He survived the early onslaught, kept his composure and didn't really address the accusations, and now he is enjoying his "retirement" in Dubai.
        Ha ha ha indeed, I think Joshua is coming along at a good pace and f everything holds he'll probably be a pretty good heavyweight. As to the roids, dunno, they've tainted a sported that was tainted before this with, well, taint so who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          This guy is the most suspect of all:

28 years old

38 years old

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

28 years old

38 years old

Well, to be fair (and I'm not Floyd defender) that's just the angle. No six-pack looks as cut up and ripped depending on where the camera is. All you need to do is get a six-pack on your own (which i have). I look shredded in one picture, and not so shredded in the next because of the angle and lighting. Ab's are like the last thing to look at when evaluating whether someone's on steroids.

Comment

So you don't care if he cheats?

Comment

well if he is he learned it from some of the best,like vitali

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

28 years old

38 years old

You have a point, the only way to achieve a physique like that is by using steroids, yup that's it period. Working out hard can only get you so far, Mayweather needed a PED blast to beat a guy that's been fully flattened before him. The only way to beat PAC-MAN is through enhancements if you're Mayweather and Marquez, it's the absolute only way they could do it! The other guys that beat PAC were just fine, it's Mayweather and Marquez that are suspect. I get it, sometimes PAC is so astonishingly good that only someone on something could outpoint him easily. Manny's a god like that. Yup, fo reel dough....

Comment

you should care about a man having shrunken balls.

Comment

Working...
                    X