Arum wants manny vs crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    I think Pac beats Crawford easily.

Crawford is good (overrated though) but I have a feeling he has a dodgy chin.
    Because "Gamboa rocked him" we all know. There's no more overreacting fans than boxing fans, lol. Won't be any problem with that chin.
    Maybe Pac will be too much for him at this point, I don't know but he surely won't be "easily" beaten by Pac. Either one of them will win I think it will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
      Because "Gamboa rocked him" we all know. There's no more overreacting fans than boxing fans, lol. Won't be any problem with that chin.
      Maybe Pac will be too much for him at this point, I don't know but he surely won't be "easily" beaten by Pac. Either one of them will win I think it will be close.
      Nah not because Gamboa rocked him, it's just a gut feeling, not based on much. Plus I've seen a few people in the game say he had chin problems in the amateurs.

Crawford isn't that good a boxer, he was getting outboxed by Dulorme before he caught him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        http://youtu.be/Nk4BTFwb86k we all saw this coming a mile away. Out with the old in with the new
        Pacquiao beats Crawford though, TC has a puncher's chance.

I had Crawford dropping nearly every round to Dulorme, and he lost almost all the early rounds to Gamboa, the big punch got him out of trouble both times.

Underneath the video, there's a share icon, if you click it you'll see an embed icon, if you click the embed there's a long code. Copy and paste the code into your post and it'll come up as a video.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

I had Crawford dropping nearly every round to Dulorme, and he lost almost all the early rounds to Gamboa, the big punch got him out of trouble both times.

Underneath the video, there's a share icon, if you click it you'll see an embed icon, if you click the embed there's a long code. Copy and paste the code into your post and it'll come up as a video.
          Exactly.

His power is average as well, Gamboa is like half his size and chinny, Dulorme is just garbage and chinny. I'd like to see him stop someone who can actually take a punch.

Comment

right now, my money is firmly on pacquiao. i expected arum to give pacquiao an easy one against provodnikov nest and only feed him to crawford one or two years from now

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

People keep saying this lol. There's no embed on the youtube app

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Top Rank and the WBO have been disgraceful in their matchmaking. Pac and Bradley have been defending that 147 belt against JWWs for too long.
                Very true. You have a better shot getting a WBO WW title fight by winning the WBO JWW title than if you actually fight at WW.

Comment

I'd like see Crawford fight Matthysse or Herrera next

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Top Rank and the WBO have been disgraceful in their matchmaking. Pac and Bradley have been defending that 147 belt against JWWs for too long.
                    Pacquiao defended it against Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Bradley, Algieri and Mayweather?

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    People keep saying this lol. There's no embed on the youtube app
                    ah okay, fair enough.

Comment

pac wins by ko

Comment

Working...
                      X