Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How high of an ATG would manny be if beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao
    Hopkins over Oscar
    Rjj over Hopkins

No way are those better than taking Floyd's O
    You're basically admitting that you place Floyd over Oscar and Hopkins in ATG lists.. lol I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      You're basically admitting that you place Floyd over Oscar and Hopkins in ATG lists.. lol I agree
      Mostly referring to the fact that Oscar was horrible at mw, but yeah I would have floyd over hopkins in ATG rankings

Comment

• I have debated this right after Pac cleaned MAB, Morales and JMM, and already rated Pac top 10 after that.

And that was before Pac annihilated DLH, Hatton and Cotto. After that Pac was top 3 in my book.

Then he added Margarito and Bradley and make Floyd **** on his Pants and duck for 5 years!

Even after Pac got Kayoed by JMM which he already beaten twice anyways! Actually Pac was robbed the 1st time Pac's the clear winner in the 1st fight. The 4th fight was not necessary but Floyd ducking Pac for years made that fight Happen!

And Now Floyd will Pay bigtime! Pac KOing Floyd will make him the Greatest in my book!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          I have debated this right after Pac cleaned MAB, Morales and JMM, and already rated Pac top 10 after that.

And that was before Pac annihilated DLH, Hatton and Cotto. After that Pac was top 3 in my book.

Then he added Margarito and Bradley and make Floyd **** on his Pants and duck for 5 years!

Even after Pac got Kayoed by JMM which he already beaten twice anyways! Actually Pac was robbed the 1st time Pac's the clear winner in the 1st fight. The 4th fight was not necessary but Floyd ducking Pac for years made that fight Happen!

And Now Floyd will Pay bigtime! Pac KOing Floyd will make him the Greatest in my book!
          looks at his name stop reading his reply let me guess he is number 1

Comment

• They both gain a little prestige with a win over each other. After all of their time in the sport their legacy is pretty well documented and it won't change much. To me its only one fight and both are past their best!

Ray

Comment

• Somewhere in the top 10, but not too high.

Comment

• That would be a great win, but if both had faced off 5 years ago, a win over either guy rank so much higher.

Comment

• Either guy would be top 20 probably with a win, especially an impressive win.

Comment

• It would be contingent on how dominant Mayweather is in his next bout against another high level opponent, AFTER losing to Pacquiao. This will help to ensure that Mayweather was in no way "washed-up" at 38 during his match with Pacquiao as many are claiming him to be.

In addition to that, there absolutely won't be ANY conspiracy theories of Mayweather having thrown the fight against Pac due to him having chosen the fight venue and referee, along with MP having conceded to all of his demands.

Lastly, Mayweather has a habit of staying in shape all year round, while using a style of boxing that allows him to take the least amount of damage possible in a boxing match. This in-turn should keep him fresher than virtually anyone he faces in the ring, regardless of age.

Therefore, there really aren't any excuses to be made by Mayeather or his fans to begin with.
                    Last edited by Mr. Mark; 04-05-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X