Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On paper Manny has the better resume but in reality I feel that Floyd's is actually..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On paper Manny has the better resume but in reality I feel that Floyd's is actually..

better. I just feel like Floyd's resume is a little cleaner. Imo, Manny lost 3 times to Juan Manuel Marquez and that is what I feel tips the argument in Floyd's favour.

I'd also like to know how you guys judge resume's, I am not really an old school fan. I have only been watching boxing since 2007 (more of a football fan (soccer)), I usually come on this forum to learn more about the sport.

In b4 the ban

Comment

I'm not really looking for a ban, if this thread isn't allowed then the mods should delete it.

Comment

In b4 the ban

Comment

Adios puto!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
            I'm not really looking for a ban, if this thread isn't allowed then the mods should delete it.
            No one looks for a ban

Comment

in b4 the ban

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                better. I just feel like Floyd's resume is a little cleaner. Imo, Manny lost 3 times to Juan Manuel Marquez and that is what I feel tips the argument in Floyd's favour.

I'd also like to know how you guys judge resume's, I am not really an old school fan. I have only been watching boxing since 2007 (more of a football fan (soccer)), I usually come on this forum to learn more about the sport.
                You're about to send this forum into a frenzy.

Comment

must have missed marquez beating manny 3 times, let me guess you are a floyd troll fan?

you also feel floyd beat castillo and chino the first times and never got a gift?

enjoy your ban anyway, its about time you were gone

Comment

In B4 the ban...

Comment

Working...
                    X