Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: MMA fighter Maiquel Falcao gets almost killed by random people in the street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, good news. Kaue Mena has responded to medics.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Anyway, good news. Kaue Mena has responded to medics.
      that's really good news.

Comment

LOL@ people condemning the guy who kicked the man already unconscious. Have you ever been in a fight involving your friends? Have you not felt the emotions overpowering you while seeing the men whom you fought even if they're already defeated.

Even if that girl is an evil Falcao was wrong and he should have apologized for it. As a result, hubris gave him multiple hematoma.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
          LOL@ people condemning the guy who kicked the man already unconscious. Have you ever been in a fight involving your friends? Have you not felt the emotions overpowering you while seeing the men whom you fought even if they're already defeated.
          Are you serious? the guy was out cold and the guy in the white t-shirt punched and kicked him 8-10 times in the head and then went back for more.

If someone is ko-d, it's over. You don't keep kicking him in the head.

Even if that girl is an evil Falcao was wrong and he should have apologized for it. As a result, hubris gave him multiple hematoma.
          ? Falcao escaped with minor injuries. His friend is the one who ended up in the coma.

Comment

he messed with the wrong girl. what they did was wrong, sure, but he was the architect of his own doom. there are bad people out there and if you act like a **** you'll eventually cross one of them.

Comment

Are you serious? the guy was out cold and the guy in the white t-shirt punched and kicked him 8-10 times in the head and then went back for more.

If someone is ko-d, it's over. You don't keep kicking him in the head.

? Falcao escaped with minor injuries. His friend is the one who ended up in the coma.
              Dude there are ****in animals everywhere in the world. Do you not go outside or watch the news or some ****. I hope mena recovers and the guy responsible gets punished but you can't just ignore the fact that nothing would have happened if falcao did not act like a ****.

**** some ghetto places looking at someone can get you killed. Bottomline is you don't go around disrespecting people because you don't know what they are capable of doing. Falcao messed with the wrong people and I'm sure he's feeling guilty of what happened to mena.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                Dude there are ****in animals everywhere in the world. Do you not go outside or watch the news or some ****. I hope mena recovers and the guy responsible gets punished but you can't just ignore the fact that nothing would have happened if falcao did not act like a ****.

**** some ghetto places looking at someone can get you killed. Bottomline is you don't go around disrespecting people because you don't know what they are capable of doing. Falcao messed with the wrong people and I'm sure he's feeling guilty of what happened to mena.
                Wow, such profound wisdom here. So you're saying that it's not wise to pick fights with gangs? Really? Damn, good thing you told us first.

Secondly, not one person here has been defending Falcao's behavior so that makes your post even more stupid.

Here's some real advice for you. How about you spend more time being outraged at the way Mena's lifeless body was treated by those sub humans instead of spewing the same old hoodrat "you cant be ****ing with people in tha hood" crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  Wow, such profound wisdom here. So you're saying that it's not wise to pick fights with gangs? Really? Damn, good thing you told us first.

Secondly, not one person here has been defending Falcao's behavior so that makes your post even more stupid.

Here's some real advice for you. How about you spend more time being outraged at the way Mena's lifeless body was treated by those sub humans instead of spewing the same old hoodrat "you cant be ****ing with people in tha hood" crap.
                  Spot on. I really don't get how this goes over some people's heads.

They're more upset with Falcao acting like a dick than a prone unconscious man getting stomped, kicked and punched into a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                    That's not a fight jackass its a mugging or a "jumping". Falco was being an ass but his friend was just helping him not get killed by at least 6 people and obviously they were still kicking ass because those fools needed a 2x4 and obviously were beating on him while he was unconscious because they were butt hurt they were still getting their asses kicked with the numbers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    It is a fight. A street fight is a street fight. Anything goes. Don't start **** no matter how petty on the street, things can escalate quick.

Comment

Spot on. I really don't get how this goes over some people's heads.

They're more upset with Falcao acting like a dick than a prone unconscious man getting stomped, kicked and punched into a coma.
                      I think anyone knows that it's fuckin sad what happened to Mena, that's pretty obvious but we can't exclude his own friend as the blame. those guys wouldn't have touched Mena had Falcao just been a man and ignored that girl. I hate the fact that happened to Mena, dude really didn't deserve that at all and that is FACT, NO ONE can debate or deny that because he simply didn't contribute anything to the situation that caused the entire ordeal to happen he was just guilty by association and that is something truly messed up I definitely feel and understand that.

My thing is I look at Falcao as blame for Mena because the comeback of Falcao's action's almost cost Mena his life, I don't think people are mad at the fact that he was a dick in general I think people are just noting that it was him being a dick that triggered what happened after. I seriously don't think that would have happened had Falcao just been a man and regardless of what WORDS were said he should have put his ego away and just ignored her. and by the looks of the video it CLEARLY showed him pull up to her and initiate everything so it wasn't even like she was looking for it or acting foul.

here's a clip from an article on MMA Fighting

"Just weeks ago in Brazil, Falcao was involved in a brawl which left his teammate Kaue Mena in a coma. The fight, which was caught on tape, appeared to be initiated by Falcao after he shoved a female inside a gas station. The fight spilled outdoors, where Falcao and Mena were both hit by solid objects appearing to be wooden boards.

It was not Falcao's first run-in with the law. He was released from the UFC in 2011 after the promotion learned of a 2002 incident in which another woman was injured
                      ."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/7/25...uel-falaco-due

So as we can see it isn't the first time he got into an incident involving a female, you can't just abuse people or treat people foul like that and just think that because you are you it will be okay. that tough guy shit don't apply in the street, I seriously think that would not have happened to Mena had Falcao not disrespected that lady

Comment

Working...
                      X