Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Broner be number 2 P4P now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought broner already was the p4p champ? he came in so heavy against escobedo because there isn't a weight class that can contain him, he weighed in sippin a soda against Rees because it doesn't matter what the scales say, bring on the klitschkos, I got adrien 'bone crusher' broner all day !!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      He was number 5, but after his impressive stoppage of the fearsome legengd Gavin Rees he obviously needs to be moved up.

Some people might say Rees is not a great win, but he won 2 rounds against Broner so that tells you how good Rees is, and what a great win.

I have Broner #2 now

Floyd #1
      Broner #2

3-10? who cares?
      Hell no!!

Broner need to beat somebody in the P4p list to gain a spot! He hasnt beat any yet!

Comment

When you beat a legend you become a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          Your right I forgot about the green machine, broner should be number 2, I mean green did beat ex p4p king rjj, and it took a juiced up tarver and suicidal Wlodarczyk to beat him, then he destroyed Cameron, who had just destroyed Barrett, who had just destroyed tua, biggest puncher in boxing ever, the pound 4 pound crown is down under

Comment

Quality satire thread.

Comment

I have Donaire and Ward in front of Floyd until I see what he can do NOW. He is 36 and has not been in the ring since Cotto and he showed signs of age in that fight. I think Broner will be in the top 10 soon but at least 9 other guys have done more than him at this time.It's just a matter of opinion so if you have Floyd and Broner 1 and 2 then maybe you are right.

Comment

i never saw all these ironic threads when matthysse knocked out dallas, a fighter who isnt half as good or accomplished as rees. yet matthysse got legitimate praise.

in fact a lot of you clowns even have the KO in your sigs

hypocrites much?

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post

Comment

he should not be top10.

Comment

Yea his legacy is set, sealed and delivered so he might as well as retire while he is ahead lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X