Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina: I'm Willing To Walk Through Hell and Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina: I'm Willing To Walk Through Hell and Back!

While Amir Khan has been busy preparing for his third shot at redemption in four years, Carlos Molina has trained as if Saturday night is his one shot at changing the course of his boxing career.

If Molina (17-0-1, 7 KOs) doesn’t upset the besmirched British boxer, he has no idea if he’ll ever get another opportunity comparable to this “Showtime Championship Boxing” main event in his hometown of Los Angeles.

“This is something I’ve always dreamed of since I was a little kid,” Molina said. “I’m going to be in a huge fight, right here in the city that I’m from, the city of LA. I’m just so motivated and so excited for my opportunity. This is my time, you know? It’s my time to show the world who I am and that I’m ready to become a world champion.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Okay, its time for this guy to shut up. For someone who has done nothing, he talks entirely too much. As much as I despise Khan, I almost wouldn't mind if Molina gets iced tonight.

Comment

I agree, it's time for him to shut up and handle his business in the ring.

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      Okay, its time for this guy to shut up. For someone who has done nothing, he talks entirely too much. As much as I despise Khan, I almost wouldn't mind if Molina gets iced tonight.

Comment

Molina has little to work with, no great jab, no blinding speed, no power. Khan has all the numbers and enough talent to take this. Molina's only hope is to tap that Faberge chin, but his arms are too short.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Molina has little to work with, no great jab, no blinding speed, no power. Khan has all the numbers and enough talent to take this. Molina's only hope is to tap that Faberge chin, but his arms are too short.
          he has got very fast hands

Comment

He's fighting in the 'hood' apparently he needs all the moral support he can get.

Comment

Looks like he walked through hell & back and came home empty handed

Comment

Working...
              X