Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name something you know about a fighter that many others might not know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During public training exhibitions, Jack Johnson wrapped his penis in 'complimentary' gauze.

Comment

chad dawson was banned for smoking weed

Ricaro myorga beat up a famous former world champ in Nicaragua in a bar fight. I don't remember the guys name though.

Comment

Buuuuump!

Lot's of interested stuff being posted.

Comment

Joan Guzman is actually 34 instead of 36. He was too young to compete in the pan american games yet won gold.

Comment

Pacquaio gambles, womanizes, and is running out of money.
            He also uses PEDs and wraps his hands illegally.

Comment

Kostya Tszyu left his wife and kids to move back to Russia and become a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                Cotto is American apparently, he was born in Rhode Island.

I also heard that if you edit his wiki page under the "born" category to Rhode Island, it's quickly edited back to Puerto Rico.....

It's a conspiracy man...
                nope thanks to me thats taken care of. I went to war with them it I changed it like 20 times and added all sorts of links, but finally it's stuck on rhode island now

Comment

Originally posted by Juniorvt View Post
                  nope thanks to me thats taken care of. I went to war with them it I changed it like 20 times and added all sorts of links, but finally it's stuck on rhode island now
                  that wasnt a secret, hes said it in interviews, why do you care so much what wikipedia says?

Comment

thats the thing right there, it wasn't no secret but then why were wiki so stubborn on keeping the wrong one up then? Even with quite a few people sending in legit links and changing it, they kept changing it back

Comment

Sergio Martinez has made more money in investing than from boxing. He made the money even before he got noticed on HBO the first time or won the middleweight championship.

Donovan George and Edwin Rodriguez trained together right after the two fought in March to help prepare Lee for Chavez Jr. George was wrapping up camp right as Rodriguez got there, but their wives hit it off and they remain friendly.

edit:

Ricardo Mayorga was named in the WikiLeaks scandal where he allegedly paid off a politician in campaign funds to cover up him raping a woman.
                      Last edited by warp1432; 10-11-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X