Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd eat the shot that knocked out Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    Hatton was getting hurt by Lazcano, 2 fights prior to Poochiao, he then fought Paulie, probably the only world champion in boxing history that doesn't have some sort of a K.O highlight on youtube lol, he was going to get knocked out due to cutting so much weight in training, the shot was very good, but Hatton walked on to it, making it more devestating.
    He deserves one.

I'm willing to step into the breach and have Paulie destroy me.

Comment

I am speaking from heart and with the upmost honesty.. I seriously thinkhe would have died with that shot. Hatton is prepared for shots and look what happened. Floyd is not used to getting hit and getting hit by godlike power.. just imagine to yourself? He would have been laid flat and to sleep for a long whiiile.

Comment

The day Floyd comes in with his hands down, that's when he'd get caught to begin with.

About taking the shot, well Floyd has taken some good shots throughout his career. While Hatton got hurt by Floyd himself, Lazcano, Collazo, and Pacquiao in recent times. Hatton had a good chin, he took some really good right hands from Tszyu. In other words, by the time Pac fought him, Hatton didn't exactly have the best chin in boxing.

Comment

Mayweather has one of the most underrated chins in boxing, period. He took the hardest Mosley shot I had seen in many years, and came back to walk him down.

The better question is...would Mayweather EVER be in that position to get hit like that??? PROBABLY NOT.

Comment

I cant envisage a situation where Mayweather would get hit with a shot like that.

Its not just the shot itself, but its the fact that Ricky is off his feet basically leaping onto it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I cant envisage a situation where Mayweather would get hit with a shot like that.

Its not just the shot itself, but its the fact that Ricky is off his feet basically leaping onto it.
              The leaping jab really shortened Ricky's career.

Even as much as his boozing.

He threw the weird jumping up jab. Probably the worst punch I've seen a world class boxer throw, well, apart from Hatton's own leaping left hook.

Hatton really didn't help himself, did he? He was a nutty fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                The leaping jab really shortened Ricky's career.

Even as much as his boozing.

He threw the weird jumping up jab. Probably the worst punch I've seen a world class boxer throw, well, apart from Hatton's own leaping left hook.

Hatton really didn't help himself, did he? He was a nutty fighter.
                Yeah.

It was like an uppercut but he kept his arm straight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AKOO View Post
                  Yeah.

It was like an uppercut but he kept his arm straight lol.
                  I'm sure it hurt when it landed...but still.

Comment

Hatton went down like he was The Undertaker when he missed a flying closelines lol, but he didn't sit back up like him.

Comment

Floyd would never get hit with that and if he did he would take the power of it in a heartbeat , his reflexes are amazing its the little things Floyd does that make him great , haters cant see how hard it is to catch him clean at full power ,,,,

The question also arises could Manny take the shot Floyd got hit with by Mosley , all tangibles that we will never know .

Comment

Working...
                      X