Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AT&T to buy T-Mobile USA for $39 Billion...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T to buy T-Mobile USA for $39 Billion...

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/03/...ion/?src=busln

This is bad news IMO. T-Mobile offered a nice alternative to the costly subscriptions of other service providers. Now AT&T will be driving those prices up.

that's wack. I have t-mobile because it's much cheaper than verizon and at&t. It says in the article that customers should expect their rates to be much higher once their contracts expire. lol I love monopolies. Sprint is going to have to merge soon, and before you know it there will only be AT&T and Verizon.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      that's wack. I have t-mobile because it's much cheaper than verizon and at&t. It says in the article that customers should expect their rates to be much higher once their contracts expire. lol I love monopolies. Sprint is going to have to merge soon, and before you know it there will only be AT&T and Verizon.

Yeah sucks for me as I am a long-term T-Mobile subscriber.

Comment

Oh FML. Looks like it's time to switch back to Verizon.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Yeah it sucks for everyone. Ive heard for awhile now that Sprint and Verizon have been in talks about a merger, or they share some towers or some ****. They both run on a CDMA network so it wouldn't be difficult.

Comment

Is this the UK T-Mobile too?

Comment

ahh...fml....i got t mobile

Comment

****, a 9 year t-mobile customer here. It blows on all sorts of levels.

Comment

Did T-Mobile have its own towers?

if so then **** yes!

i have AT&T and my reception blows!

maybe now i can actually use it at my house

**** all yall

Comment

they better come out with some hot ass phones for this...

Comment

Working...
                    X