Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tangalog is forced to be on the offensive, little does he know whatever good points he makes will only bounce off to those thick hides of those 2 fl0mos. Tangalog's efforts are showing.. How much grit and tenacity can a man take talking to fl0mos who have no sense of logic, or better yet common sense?

This is futile for Tangalog, but I admire his character to believe he can educate even to those who cannot be saved and are far gone.

Cheers to you Tangalog! You are an awesome man!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I found the videos too biased. That guy and his slow motion crap. I jump in every now and again. The world has moved on. Good decision or bad decision, I am not stuck on 5/2 and slow motion videos.
      Every body that views them knows the creator is soooooooo biased , it was nice to see one of the videos cheerleaders state they are biased , its funny watching him trip over his lip trying to undo what he said and even funnier watching the blowfly spoon trying to blow it off .

The extreme Pac fans are so funny when they are cornered they just crumble .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Every body that views them knows the creator is soooooooo biased , it was nice to see one of the videos cheerleaders state they are biased , its funny watching him trip over his lip trying to undo what he said and even funnier watching the blowfly spoon trying to blow it off .

The extreme Pac fans are so funny when they are cornered they just crumble .
        They post highly biased videos and demand that these videos be the gold standard. I watched the fight again and gave my analysis. Floyd won but manny landed a few shots. Bayless let Floyd headlock and crap. But that is part of the game.

The ex post facto TUE bothers me because I never heard of such a thing. The mix up of blue corner and red corner is also something I never heard of!

Manny was too small, his arms too short, and his attacks to predictable. It was easy money. Manny failed to cut off the ring. Floyd always moves, the slips and slides, clinches and spins away. A formula that has always worked for Floyd.

In 11 weeks it will be the first year anniversary. The world has moved on, for the most part, except in slow motion videos!

Comment

• Floyd fans and Fl0mos say the video are highly biased..

And yet I've been saying..

If you don't like the video then find the falseness that will crumble the biased video if it were true.

But up to this day..

Not a single fl0mo champion has disputed and DARED to convince others and has ever shown proof that they are biased.

Coz it isn't.

# 59,000 viewers, 300 plus pages still not a single Floyd fan can dispute the truth in those videos.

# videos speaks for itself

# the truth is out

Pac was the true winner.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            How can it be out of context when it is the entire statement in relation to the videos , Im making no claim other than pointing out exactly what you said yourself , the meaning of what you said is only one thing the creator is biased .

You ADMITTED that the creator of the slo mo videos is very biased and now you are falling over yourself trying to take it away , sorry buddy no second prizes but as a consolation its the most truthful comment you have made in the entire thread and throws a whole new light on these videos .
            Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            very fruity!....priceless!....

i can not help myself but be in awe of how dense you could be...

how could you truly know what i mean? more than me?

and how could you not tie up or connect that with MY other POSTS on this thread?.....

this is a thread! a thread that could have more than 1 post....

and readers must be able to connect and comprehend what the poster is really saying in all his posts....

unless that is too difficult for him/her...
            Tangalog you really are in a bit of a pickle.

The one named reloaded, seems to have psychic powers. He can read minds? I told you, you can't win an argument with those kinds. You're arguing with a a gifted prophet who can see things no mortal can hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              i said i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos...

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

but being able to relate does not automatically mean i make Your issues MY issues....

then, what did you do? here is what you did...

""I've watched the HBO broadcast and the Sky Sports broadcast. My conclusion was the same as both teams of broadcasters."

that is why i wrote....

clearly your conclusion was based on the broadcasts....not on the 5 videos presented...

i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos; but that is precisely why i will highly appreciate for you to score each round...

the exchanges after that, even including your replies to others continue to berate the slow mo video commentator and you painted him as racist...something to that effect...

i could go on and on and show that except address the thread topic and presented videos head on, you embarked on a diatribe against the commentator again, and again..
              even mentioning some of his works...and you are fond of sidestepping and muddling the issues and asking irrelevant questions...

now, i ask you...

do you really understand and have you really addressed the thread? it is..

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

i will not be surprised if you will duck this, again...because as you said and i quote...

"Quack Quack Quack..."

hahaha. Checkmate.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                hahaha. Checkmate.
                Who are you laughing at? Tangalog or Reloaded? Who's checkmate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lokutus View Post
                  Personally, I hope Floyd stays retired. He brings a toxic element to the sport which you can read throughout this thread.

Whoever won this fight is irrelevant to me, it was a **** fight 7 years past its sell by date.

Floyd fans are the worst kind of smug know it all pratts you could ever hope to come across. Sat there like they contributed to his victories.

Fact is Floyd has been dull as ditchwater since Corrales. fanboys hold onto to his pop image and fall under the spell, then walk around defending him to the ballsac whenever a doubter comes near.

Hopefully given a few years to move on we will hear less from his following band of sheep, or like the Pied Piper he will lead his fans into the waters like rats.
                  Lol candidly true chap. Candidly true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    They post highly biased videos and demand that these videos be the gold standard. I watched the fight again and gave my analysis. Floyd won but manny landed a few shots. Bayless let Floyd headlock and crap. But that is part of the game.

The ex post facto TUE bothers me because I never heard of such a thing. The mix up of blue corner and red corner is also something I never heard of!

Manny was too small, his arms too short, and his attacks to predictable. It was easy money. Manny failed to cut off the ring. Floyd always moves, the slips and slides, clinches and spins away. A formula that has always worked for Floyd.

In 11 weeks it will be the first year anniversary. The world has moved on, for the most part, except in slow motion videos!
                    "They post highly biased videos and demand that these videos be the gold standard." please allow me to use this to address you, reloaded and others...

now, that is really a stretch.....

highly biased videos?

in what way? were the videos tampered? spliced? manipulated? were the videos taken by or from the videos commentator? if all your answers are Yes to all these questions, then show proof.....

if all your answers to the above questions are NO and your beef is with the commentator play videos on mute mode...then dispute the videos as per spoon's instruction...he is entitled to set the rules...it is his thread....

and if you find spoon's rules very limiting and he stand pat on his rules, then respect him and contribute to the thread per his rules...or leave this thread..

and if you and others find my posts offensive too, or not to your liking, so be it...

but it is never polite to twist or pretend to know better what a poster is really trying to say in his posts; and resort to misplaced bravado - as if you know and can tell where the fountain of youth is....

nostradamus is long dead....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Tangalog you really are in a bit of a pickle.

The one named reloaded, seems to have psychic powers. He can read minds? I told you, you can't win an argument with those kinds. You're arguing with a a gifted prophet who can see things no mortal can hehehe
                      Dont need to be a prophet to read what he said about your BS videos , even your extremist buddies know your videos are very biased , lol .

i said i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos...

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

Comment

Working...
                      X