Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Povetkin said a while ago that he changed his diet and training. No reason to believe he's using HGH/PED's any more so than any other HW, or pro athlete for that matter. They should have some good international testing for the Wilder bout though, and this goes for both men. VADA.
    Forget it, there are always ways to cheat, even if Vada is involved. There are substances around that even Vada cant detect or isnt even testing for.

Comment

• For man to develop such one punch KO power that he is knocking guys down with jabs at 30+ years of age is beyond me. Where's this power and new physique coming from?

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        For man to develop such one punch KO power that he is knocking guys down with jabs at 30+ years of age is beyond me. Where's this power and new physique coming from?
        Russian high quality food and russian high quality vodka. Plus russian high quality training.

Comment

• Povetkin looks great. Working out with MMA legend Sergei Kharitonov does wonders.

Comment

• No wonder he wants the fight in Russia. He's on some ****.

Comment

• Maybe he'll have a better strategy than simply running head first into Wilder's stomach and hoping for the best like he did against Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                I thought you said you worked out?

Go lift some weights and watch how your veins pop out. And they stay that way for a few hours afterwards and go back to normal.

The guy didn't even have a muscle shirt because he is not that defined. He has some biceps, triceps and that's it. It's easy to get them if you lift heavy and eat. What you won't get if you eat a lot, is well defined ab's.
                bro forget his muscles..the guy coulnt ko a cruiserweight who has been ko'd before and recently lol...but now he's mowing down legit hw's every time you turn around?? something dont smell right..plus the body transformation is unreal..we've seen mike perez take huge shots..and u mean to tell me just one form povetkin and th fight is over?? YEA FREAKING RIGHT!

Comment

• Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                  bro forget his muscles..the guy coulnt ko a cruiserweight who has been ko'd before and recently lol...but now he's mowing down legit hw's every time you turn around?? something dont smell right..plus the body transformation is unreal..we've seen mike perez take huge shots..and u mean to tell me just one form povetkin and th fight is over?? YEA FREAKING RIGHT!
                  Huck has an insane chin, and Povetkin was unmotivated and quite out of shape for that fight. It's no surprise to anyone who knows anything about those circumstances..

I really do find it laughable when Americans are accusing Russians of doping. The drug testing in US boxing is pathetic, if existent at all. Forget USADA/VADA whatever, where are all the top level American boxers who undergo year round olympic style testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Huck has an insane chin, and Povetkin was unmotivated and quite out of shape for that fight. It's no surprise to anyone who knows anything about those circumstances..

I really do find it laughable when Americans are accusing Russians of doping. The drug testing in US boxing is pathetic, if existent at all. Forget USADA/VADA whatever, where are all the top level American boxers who undergo year round olympic style testing?
                    all these excuses...huck got ko'd by freaking cunningham lol so much for great chin lol...povetkin gets so many excuses...except for the it was all up to me and i get paid to be a fighter excuse

foh...and fortuna is takin uchiyama down BOOK IT

Comment

• I'd like anyone to name me just one boxer who does year round random testing with a reputable agency.

Comment

Working...
                      X