No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
    His punch power is tame in comparison to the likes of Joshua, Klitschko and Ortiz, I think it will be interesting to see how Wilder's power is up against Fury. As we have seen with Wilder his early round ko's have begun to slow down now that he has raised his level in competition, could Fury take his power ? I would not bank against it, I think this is a fight I would like to see.
    Wilder amassed a 33 KO streak against taxi drivers.

Comment

His punch power is tame in comparison to the likes of Joshua, Klitschko and Ortiz, I think it will be interesting to see how Wilder's power is up against Fury. As we have seen with Wilder his early round ko's have begun to slow down now that he has raised his level in competition, could Fury take his power ? I would not bank against it, I think this is a fight I would like to see.
      Joshua's opposition has been worse then Wilder's. He may be a good prospect but he's way over hyped.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        Joshua's opposition has been worse then Wilder's. He may be a good prospect but he's way over hyped.
        he looks alot less vulnerable and more refined than wilder but you never know for sure until he faces a big puncher with skills. he looks like the goods imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I'm not at all counting out Wlad in the rematch, though my pick is a Fury stoppage.
          I see another Fury decision if Vladimir doesn't change dramatically (which is questionable).

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

I am starting to learn all about this Bill character..

I learned Fury is comparably powered to Wladimir Klitschko..

And I learned Fury has fought comparable opposition to Klitschko as well.

GTFOOH!

You know I don't give a F really if you constantly troll me or not Bill to be honest!

And the reason I choose to mostly dismiss you more often than not is simply because I KNOW that basically nobody who isn't a total nut bag would put any stock in anything you have to say whatsoever!

Take the 2 points you just mentioned above.. THAT is enough for most non nut bags to go "WTF" and skim straight past your posts from there on!

You opinions and views on me and on boxing appeal to nut bag afficionado's mainly!
            You care! and false information is in the post record... Nut bag=99.9% of posters, regarfing your tripe, but thats cool you have Scott!:blow:

Comment

How does this fit ?

Lol.
              Lol indeed...If I had said that it would be less stupid than saying this fight was competative. Thats truly a stupid thing to say, and no suprise...please tell us Scott how this fight was competative?

Your analysis goes like this: much like you know whos..its competative because i think it is. it was not competative to the judges, it was not competitive to the people watching, it didn't jibe psychologically as Vad was head butting and trying for a Ko...so lets say this all together shall we "the fight was not competative."
              Last edited by billeau2; 12-27-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                I see another Fury decision if Vladimir doesn't change dramatically (which is questionable).
                Vlad would have to develop a lot of mobility and skills. Nothing is impossible in heavyweight boxing and as they often say: you can jab with a jabber, just not hook with a hooker... If I were Banks I would just tell Vlad to try to start out hitting him in the chest, then double up on the jab when/if he could. Just to get Vlad firing!

But one big problem to overcome is how Fury is comfortable fighting off the back leg. Vlad has to really be able to step in and not get countered. If he works it who knows? If he looks at guys like Liston who could step and punch that might get him in the right frame of mind...but again, he would have to change how he sets when he punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  In my opinion, Fury would box Wilder's socks off, and then KO him.
                  Yeah, Well, that's just like your opinion, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                    I think Wilder and Ortiz would be stylistic nightmares against Fury.

Fury is a funny guy, clearly fast for his size.. but I don't think he'll be champion long.
                    Just like you thought Wladimir would knock him out!

Fury is by far and away the most talented boxer in the HW division, and as long as he stays motivated, he beats all of them.

Will he stay motivated though? I'm not so sure.

Comment

I tabbed Ortiz as the biggest threat to Wlad as I disregarded that of Fury early on, I suppose age has caught up with Klitschko now and all these guys like Joshua, Parker and Ortiz represent a very real threat to him.

No I don't either, I expect we will see him attempt to grab the big money fight/s before the likes of Ortiz and Parker are mandated, hopefully we will see Fury at least face Wilder before Joshua if he defeats Klitschko again.
                      It's nothing to do with age, his conditioning looked the same as always. Fury is just a more skilled boxer who also happens to be bigger than him.

Wladimir still beats anyone else in the division, including Ortiz.

1) Fury
                      2) Klitschko
                      3) Ortiz
                      4) Daylight

Comment

Working...
                      X