Clear All

Late pass
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=697765

Comment

Thanks man, sorry. This can be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        The MW division gets even better

Pirog is anywhere from 5'11-6'1, has been out of the ring for four years, started his hiatus as a 32-year old MW, and would be coming back to the ring at the age of 35.

There's no way he comes back at 160. How long it takes him will likely be based on how fit he kept when away from the sport, but he's likely going to fight as low as 168.

Comment

Jacobs would knock him out in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Pirog is anywhere from 5'11-6'1, has been out of the ring for four years, started his hiatus as a 32-year old MW, and would be coming back to the ring at the age of 35.

There's no way he comes back at 160. How long it takes him will likely be based on how fit he kept when away from the sport, but he's likely going to fight as low as 168.
            He retired due to chronic back injuries. He tried training before and they flared up again. I doubt they're fixed. Also doubt he kept in crazy shape considering he couldn't do much with the injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              He retired due to chronic back injuries. He tried training before and they flared up again. I doubt they're fixed. Also doubt he kept in crazy shape considering he couldn't do much with the injuries.
              The type of back injuries he's suffered are pretty serious and I doubt he'll be able to stay healthy for long if he does actually get through his first training camp. Pirog uses a lot of movement, especially upper body so I just don't know if his back can handle it. I'm hoping because he was so fun and interesting to watch but I'm not going to get my hopes up, been down that road a few times with Pirog already.

Comment

He musta seen Jacobs KTFO of Quillin & thought "**** I kicked this dudes ass back in the day & he made how much money".

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  He musta seen Jacobs KTFO of Quillin & thought "**** I kicked this dudes ass back in the day & he made how much money".
                  Jacobs needs to avenge his loss

Comment

hopefully he can finally get that ggg fight. we all know ggg ducked pirog when he was in his prime. ggg ducks everyone

Comment

Should change his nickname from Grandmaster to The Grandfather. He is going to come back as an old 35 year old due to inactivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X