Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Groves is Pathetic, a Joke, Best Are Days Gone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    DeGale comes across as very bitter here.

Kicking a man while he is down isn't a great look for a champion.
    But it was ok for Groves to mock Degale for boxing in shopping centers?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      But it was ok for Groves to mock Degale for boxing in shopping centers?
      As the guy in this thread guy said, they're both pretty classless.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
        Brits such as Groves all live in a delusional make believe world of fake queens 100yrs old wimpy princes all feminine and a plain looking field girl called a princess. Brits float on a small island meaningless and cramped with foreigners and are laughed at everywhere. That why a bum like Groves still believes he Georgie boy carrot top is a champion. sprinkly pixie dust and the brits believe. Jack is still selling magic beanstalk beans to brits and making a fortune. Not saying Groves cannot beat DeGale again and Bute.
        Wtf are you talking about? The monkey in your avatar is smarter than you.

Comment

LOL, Degale just destroyed Groves here. You can talk all you want about his loss to George, but fact is that fight doesn't define him, fact is he is an Olympic Gold medalist and a World champ, Groves couldn't get on the squad and is 0-3 in title fights.

Comment

As the guy in this thread guy said, they're both pretty classless.
            I actually like it, these guys have been at it since they were kids, can't get a more genuine rivalry than this tbh. Instead of classless, I'd argue it is genuine hate and not a Twitter beef.

Comment

LOL, Degale just destroyed Groves here. You can talk all you want about his loss to George, but fact is that fight doesn't define him, fact is he is an Olympic Gold medalist and a World champ, Groves couldn't get on the squad and is 0-3 in title fights.
              People want to see fighters avenge their losses. Not a good look to be putting down the only guy to have beaten you in the pros.

Same reason people give Amir Khan such a hard time, the guy has so many unavenged losses yet talks about how he's one of the best out there. If that's the case, then set the record straight and show those guys who's boss.

Comment

I actually like it, these guys have been at it since they were kids, can't get a more genuine rivalry than this tbh. Instead of classless, I'd argue it is genuine hate and not a Twitter beef.
                I don't mind beef, but if he won't rematch Groves then it's just pointless sniping.

Get the rematch on and set the record straight. I don't buy that he isn't bothered by it. As a sportsman it must surely still hurt losing to your rival.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                  Wtf are you talking about? The monkey in your avatar is smarter than you.
                  LOL was thinking the same thing.

Comment

I don't mind beef, but if he won't rematch Groves then it's just pointless sniping.

Get the rematch on and set the record straight. I don't buy that he isn't bothered by it. As a sportsman it must surely still hurt losing to your rival.
                    You are right.

Groves has a habit of making himself look stupid by himself anyway.

Degale could just have taken the dignified route and focused on his own achievements.

Fanboys like box office love these online *****ing sessions more than the actual sport of boxing.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is forcing DeGale to give Groves a title shot, you can tell DeGale don't want to waste time on this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X