Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the first fight you remember watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams-Lara...

Comment

Originally posted by 100%BoXeOAzTeKa View Post
      No ****... Me too. I was 7 at the time

Yeah I was really young my self about 5 or 6 years old. Actually Chavez was the first fighther I was a fan of.

Comment

first fight

the very first fight i ever heard was on the radio , sonny liston and cassus clay, if i remember right clay beat sonny , listons shoulder was hurt and he couldnt continue, i believe that was around 63 or 64, sonny liston got into some trouble right after it was something about he was packing a 22 pistol and clay went on with his big mouth to concour the world.

Comment

Travis Walker vs Jason Gavern.

wow I waste too much time on here. 10000th post. ugh. Although to be fair it only averages out to 5 posts a day. not too obscene.

Comment

I dont know how old I was but the first live fight was one of Tysons, I dont remember which, just that it was a 1st round KO and EVERYONE was pissed. Either Mike Tyson vs. Peter McNeeley or Mike Tyson vs. Bruce Seldon

People were pissed because tons of people waited for Tyson and bought tons of PPV's and arena tickets and it was over too quick.

Before that I only saw what they showed on the sport channels (KO clips, classic fights) nothing I remember too clearly.

Tyson brought alot of fans to boxing
            Last edited by Medved; 07-12-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Vividly? Eubank-Benn I.

Comment

I was never a huge boxing fan until i watched Benn vs. McClellan. I said before that i became a fan of Tua but i never really followed boxing as a whole.

Benn vs. McClellan...damn classic but where is the G Man now....poor bastard.

Comment

Working...
                X