No announcement yet.

Stephen Espinoza's Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he wont last long.

showtime is owned by cbs. caucasian broadcasting show.

guys like him come a dime a dozen and if you are starting to make showtime look bad, they will can your ass. they wont stand for this kind of bad publicity if it keeps happening.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      he wont last long.

guys like him come a dime a dozen and if you are starting to make showtime look bad, they will can your ass. they wont stand for this kind of bad publicity if it keeps happening.
      I predicted his demise ago because let's face it, the whole thing is a sham (GBP's ex-attorney only allowing GBP fighters on there, and vastly over-priced too) but I read somewhere he extended his contract a few weeks ago. Which is just crazy to me.

One day, people are going to look into the Mayweather deal especially, and wonder how he was allowed to rob them blind. Huge losses nearly every fight, and at the end of it, SHO still won't have caught HBO up.

And when SHO are facked and scale back their boxing budget, guess who's going to suffer the most?

It won't be Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

He's still smug and unapologetic. Seems he has no intention of doing something new. I'm not surprised. He's so proud tweeting, "Garcia back in August vs TBA," "Peterson back in the same card vs TBA," "Broner and Matthysse back in September vs TBAs..."
        Last edited by al-Xander; 08-11-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          he wont last long.

I'm starting to think the big bosses at CBS know exactly what is happening. They were most likely part of the whole arrangement, which Haymon managed to negotiate, with dining and wining in between: Haymon sets up the fights and Espinoza is the front guy.

Comment

I'm embarrassed that one of the biggest sh!* bags in the game right now is latino

Comment

He's trash.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                I'm starting to think the big bosses at CBS know exactly what is happening. They were most likely part of the whole arrangement, which Haymon managed to negotiate, with dining and wining in between: Haymon sets up the fights and Espinoza is the front guy.
                The top brass at CBS will just look to see if SHO Sports is bringing in numbers and check if it is doing anything that drives subscriber growth. If they see that it doesn't they will get Espinoza the fuck out of there. Doesn't matter if Haymon did anything to facilitate. If the numbers are trash they'll find someone else to sit in the seat.

I still laugh at the fact that Espinoza is no longer revealing PPV numbers, especially Floyd's. Like we can't see right through the b/s of making a guy the highest paid athlete in the world and he can't move the needle enough to justify the deal

Comment

It's a fake account, like the Sony CEO twitter page. Some guy is trolling, and doing it in epic fashion I might add. The Rick Ross and Sam Cassell comment is pure gold, that had me lol'ing for real.

Comment

Ken Hershman did some great things at showtime with a tiny budget. He walked into a mess at HBO. It's taking some time but you can see the turn around. HBO is about to get Golden Boy back minus Al Haymon. While Showtime is going to be stuck with just Al Haymon. Espinoza looked good for a while but you can see now this guy is just a puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      It's a fake account, like the Sony CEO twitter page. Some guy is trolling, and doing it in epic fashion I might add. The Rick Ross and Sam Cassell comment is pure gold, that had me lol'ing for real.
                      It's actually the real Stephen Espinoza in the OP. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X