Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cracked up when Kenny was interviewing him and he said "the businessman in me wants Paulie to win, so we could have Paulie-Broner 2" He knows he scrapped through that fight as well and Porter would bully the hell out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      I dont know man. I saw the PPV commercial and they said Molina was a devastating and relentless puncher
      Maybe the commercial confused John with Carlos? Not that John Molina is a huge puncher, but that's all I have.

Comment

we'll see after this fight. If he spends his time training, learning, eating properly and getting good rest, then maybe he's turned the corner.

If he eats his way back into amatuer BBW **** and burns a qp of purp before he goes in the booth, and has 2 more kids, well then we know.

Comment

No doubt about it though he has enough people that hate him no matter how much he matures that if he wins some fights hes going to be a very rich fighter and probably a ppv fighter. You need fans and haters as well to be a big huge star. The question is will he take boxing serious enough to win big fights only time will tell

Comment

Broner's always come across as a nice dude, he's hilarious and very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              Ya but its the right move hes not a ducking type fighter at all imo. He did move up 2 weight classes in which he was to small in and fought the hardest puncher there. Ya he has friends in the business but i dont think hes friends just so they dont have to fight and if al haymon wants him to do something he will do it

I don't think he's ducking anybody either, Golden boy are to blame for the crap Molina fight. That fight is just a waste of time. It's not even a confidence builder when the opponent has 0 chance of winning.

Comment

''Did you do anything different this time round in training camp''?

''Of course I did, I grew my beard''

** big ass grill smile**

Comment

I like this new look, slightly more humble AB.

Comment

Adrien Broner is A Great Fighter ............ He Wont Have Many Losses in His Career

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                      Broner's always come across as a nice dude, he's hilarious and very entertaining.
                      I Agree he is Pretty Funny !!! Great Guy I Met Him

Comment

Working...
                      X