Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Responds: Fraud Trout, I Want You Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First ofall this is not a big fight for LAra, its more for Trout.. lets get something straight... Lara got alot of respect from me after the P Will fight.. And he sure isnt LaPorto..lol... Who is Trout? Who has he beat.? La Porto.. ? What a joke.. hater fighters who have padded records and think they are above and beyond everyone else... All i have to say is get used to this Trout! AND NEW WBA champion of the world LARA! No way you beat Lara!

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop;11554038[B
      Lara didn't beat the shi.t out of Williams...Stop over-acting..[/B]

Trout will be too much for lil Lara'...just watch..

Come On Now! Lara was landing that Counter Left ALL NIGHT! He beat Williams comfortably!
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-12-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Lara didn't beat the shi.t out of Williams...Stop over-acting..
        what would you call it then??? I think just about everyone agrees at least lara put a good beating on Williams. I mean the HBO crew and some fans were saying williams should retire! Even Roy Jones! People wouldn't be saying that unless that fighter was getting his ass kicked, which Williams was. Williams got the Win technically, but everyone and their mama knows that was one of the worst robberies in modern times.

Trout will be too much for lil Lara'...just watch..
        maybe he will maybe he wont, my point was Lara as done more than Trout as of now. He beat Paul Williams which is by far better than anyone on Trouts resume.

Comment

Trout said in his interview that lara turned him down then at the end of the interview he says get in the rankings and then we can talk lol how contradicting is that

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post

Lara-Trout in JAN 2012, that'd be a good fight.

ft.
            Yes but that would be not enough time to prepare, especially for an title bout.

Comment

As Molina beat Lara in their fight right? Williams got a gift on the Lara Fight but Lara got the same treatment on the Molina fight, the same Molina that the overrated JC Chaves beat once and tide the first fight.
              In Other words anyone can beat anyone styles make fights.

Comment

both say nobody will fight them, they both just need to shut up and make the fight.

but I don't think Trout is going to. if Trout loses that belt to Lara, it's back Mexico for him, fighting the Rigoberto Alvarez' and David Lopez' of the world.
                Trout knows that trinket title he holds keeps his name in the conversation. it's the same stuff K9 does. would anybody listen to Bundrage if he didn't have a title?

Trout won't take that kind of risk unless it's against a big name. Lara is high risk and low reward.

Comment

Working...
                X