No announcement yet.

I Just Watched Abraham-Miranda 1. What a sick display of Home Cooking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Watched Abraham-Miranda 1. What a sick display of Home Cooking

Men this is the first time watching this fight. IM so pissed right now. That fight is the definition of hometown favoritism at his ****ing best. Im about to ****ing vomit.

I cant even explain this ****. So watch from 5:40 to the end. This **** disgusts me.

On Top of this, they took lots of points from Miranda. AA complain about everything in the ****ing fight, while he was dirtier with his rabbit punching. He even kneel Miranda in round 2.

I hope froch Beats him, although I think Abraham will spark him out!!!!

if i remember correctly, i had abraham winning even without the point deductions from miranda, but i do agree AA had some special treatment. doesn't matter anyway, the rematch ended any questions between these two.

Comment

Now I understand Froch and his Rant of not fighting in Germany. I take back what I said earlier about froch. He is 100% right about it!!!!!!

Comment

Never liked AA; straight up ***** in my opinion. If you pay attention to AA when he faced Taylor, you would see all the times he complains when getting hit to the body. AA doesn't like it to the body and sadly all that bitching paid off, Taylor then stopped going to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by I D G A S View Post
          if i remember correctly, i had abraham winning even without the point deductions from miranda, but i do agree AA had some special treatment. doesn't matter anyway, the rematch ended any questions between these two.
          First winning a rematch doesnt haave anything to do with the results of the first fight. Winning a rematch proves you where better that day.

Second if you had AA winning without the point deductions you must be from Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Never liked AA; straight up ***** in my opinion. If you pay attention to AA when he faced Taylor, you would see all the times he complains when getting hit to the body. AA doesn't like it to the body and sadly all that bitching paid off, Taylor then stopped going to the body.
            Yeap I notice that too. The ****ed up thing is that he rabbit punch the **** out of Taylor and nobody did ****!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              First winning a rematch doesnt haave anything to do with the results of the first fight. Winning a rematch proves you where better that day.

Second if you had AA winning without the point deductions you must be from Germany.
              actually, i'm from the US. and i was rooting miranda in the first fight. i remember seeing a pic of the two facing off and AA was giving miranda the bird. i thought AA was a dick back then but i can't deny what i saw.

and if you had miranda winning, you must be latino.

Comment

actually, i'm from the US. and i was rooting miranda in the first fight. i remember seeing a pic of the two facing off and AA was giving miranda the bird. i thought AA was a dick back then but i can't deny what i saw.

and if you had miranda winning, you must be latino.
                After the 5th rounds, how many of those rounds you gave to Abraham?, I mean Mirandaa won atleast 5 of the last 7!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  After the 5th rounds, how many of those rounds you gave to Abraham?, I mean Mirandaa won atleast 5 of the last 7!!!
                  i haven't seen it in a long time so i don't remember exactly which rounds went to who. i do remember cheering on miranda to bust that jaw up some more to stop him because he needed to to win the fight.

Comment

This is the type of reasoning that makes me urk.

These garbage alphabet titles are a huge deal for these fighters. Miranda not having an opportunity to say he's the IBF Middleweight Champion because of those corrupt pieces of **** is a travesty. Miranda will never hold a title, even though he whooped an undefeated Abraham.

Same goes for Librado Andrade, he'll probably never get to a major title because of that piece of **** ref. No ref would have let Bute continue after looking into his glossy eyes and seeing he had to lean on the ropes to keep himself up. It doesn't matter if he beat the count or there was no time left or that the corrupt piece of **** delayed the count, Bute was not fit for continue.

Meanwhile, a guy that Andrade stopped (Stieglitz) gets a vacant title handed to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X