Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** EVERYONE!! Michael Jackson Deserves A Public Apology......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    LOL wow facts aren't your friend. Vitiligo makes PARTS, as in PATCHES of the skin white. It's like someone is black with patches of white all over, MJ BLEACHED his skin so it would all be the same color.
    Exactly, I mean look at how much he cared about his looks with all those nose surgeries.Your not going to spend all that time, money and pain on nose jobs just to have white patches all over your body and face.That's why he bleached it and *****.

I feel for the dude, it could not have been an EZ life being that famous. Having said this If my son ever gives me lip when he gets older, I will tell him that if he's not good Michael Jackson will come into his room and show him his "love" for children.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      he's was a fuking pedo freak, fuk him.
      ^^^^ this is how I feel, he wasn't that good of an artist either anyway.

I could never understand why he was so popular, his voice was really bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Comment

Michael Jackson Deserves A Public Apology.....
          Man, Does he? or do you? Because he's no longer with us.

Comment

i have a friend with the same skin disease. has patches of white all over. it doesnt make u completly white though man.
            Mike did bleach his skin cuz he was embarrassed of it and didnt want people seeing the white patches everywhere. it could have been bad on him but u still would see patches on michael.
            He DID have pigmentation surgery done so the vitiligo wouldnt be that noticeable.. no disrespect to mj i liked him. its just the truth.
            so for u to say he hadnt had anything done and it was JUST the disease that did that then u are mistaken cuz it just leaves patches of white.
            Last edited by M Deezy; 02-11-2010, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
              i have a friend with the same skin disease. has patches of white all over. it doesnt make u completly white though man.
              Mike did bleach his skin cuz he was embarrassed of it and didnt want people seeing the white patches everywhere. it could have been bad on him but u still would see patches on michael.
              He DID have pigmentation surgery done so the vitiligo wouldnt be that noticeable.. no disrespect to mj i liked him. its just the truth.
              so for u to say he hadnt had anything done and it was JUST the disease that did that then u are mistaken cuz it just leaves patches of white.
              i agree with you....mj did have something done to his skin to prevent himself from looking like a zebra.....but the point of this thread was to expose all the ****s who pissed all over MJ, calling him a liar and that he didn't have vitiligo

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                prove he was a pedo......c'mon then.....he was proven not guilty in the court....so prove it mother****er........whiten his facial features????? he used makeup to even out his skin tone from all that patchy ****e he had from vitiligo.......as for the plastic surgery, tell me how many people in Hollywood have done plastic surgery???? so go **** yourself ****
                ur the ****in **** hypocrite here u are defending a person with many witnesses that he touches children and a vocal critic of Pac that hes taking PEDs without evidence or witnesses....so u will burn in hell too?? STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                  i agree with you....mj did have something done to his skin to prevent himself from looking like a zebra.....but the point of this thread was to expose all the ****s who pissed all over MJ, calling him a liar and that he didn't have vitiligo
                  Honestly if he hadn't been such a weirdo and just came out more and talked about it then people would have believed him. I mean jeez, make a fackin charity foundation for people with that affliction or something. Dude was one taco short of a grande meal.

Comment

Why didn't he just have the white areas darkened?
                    Why did he have to have his nose drastically recontoured?
                    Why did he have his kinky/nappy hair chronically straightened?
                    Why did he marry white women?

It seems to me, he wanted to be more "white".
                    It seems to me, he was unsatisfied with his black skin/nose/genes.
                    That's not so weird. Some people want to be gerbils.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Not very 'neutral' my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X