Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I say we all green Tunney! for his hard work in setting up the polls.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I say we all green Tunney! for his hard work in setting up the polls.

That **** had to have taken alot of work. It was a fun change around these parts. So regardless of how you feel about Tunney! I say ya'll show him some green for his hard work.

Oh and don't forget to vote.

Yeah I totally agree. First hit me up with some green so that I can green Tunney. .

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Yeah I totally agree. First hit me up with some green so that I can green Tunney. .
      I'll green if you make a thread proclaiming your man-love for Amir Khan. Or simply state that he's an over-rated arrogant prick.

Comment

Tunney Big Ups...

Comment

those polls are ******ed...

Comment

Originally posted by Mares View Post
            those polls are ******ed...

Comment

Can't do it, I am going to red k him for just having me on ignore.

I can even respond on the poll thread he has me in. So I can make my case.

**** him...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

**** him...
                Why he got u on ignore for? Tunney, why you got Jro on ignore for?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

**** him...

Comment

yea man tuney is good ppl.

Comment

Working...
                    X