No announcement yet.

GGG=Most Complete Offensive Fighter In MW History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG=Most Complete Offensive Fighter In MW History

He's proven it again against Martin Murray.

Here is a durable tank that is arguably undefeated against other MW titlists who spent the entire training camp defending that daunting left hook to the dome-piece and the body. GGG's left hook breaks people in half. Knocked Rubio's head into his body and made Macklin scream like a banshee. all single shots. Murray had his right hand up at all times and glued the elbow to his ribs..

Guess what happens in this fight?

Every single knockdown, including the fight finishing punch were done by the right hand.

- KO power in both hands up top or to the body.

- KO power early and late

- Volume early and late

- Highest KO ratio in middleweight championship history.

men lie. women lie. #'s don't lie.

You can lie and hype history, but facts are facts.

He's a better offensive machine than Hagler(weak left), Monzon and Hopkins. He's the greatest offensive MW of all time.
    Last edited by Dickpunch; 02-26-2015, 07:16 PM.

Prime Bernard Hopkins would have picked ggg apart

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

Hopkins while successful against single handed offensive fighters realistically though does not do well against high volume, 2 handed fighters.

that is GGG.

Hopkins can't just guard one side. the attack is coming from both sides and high volume.

Comment

I wonder how many MWs throughout history would have been considered monsters or assassins after 32 fights if their toughest opposition was Daniel Geale and Martin Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I wonder how many MWs throughout history would have been considered monsters or assassins after 32 fights if their toughest opposition was Daniel Geale and Martin Murray.

You can argue Monzon and Hopkins were seen as more beatable, that's why nobody ducked them. People felt they have a chance.

GGG is so good. the best will not fight him. is it his fault Martinez straight up ducked up? on fighting Golovkin next,

"no, he's an animal." -Dibella(martinez' manager)

"quack quack" cotto + quillin

Comment

Stupidity............

Some BAN this ******!!!!!! Where are you LarryXxX????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Dickpunch View Post
              He's proven it again against Martin Murray.

Here is a durable tank that is arguably undefeated against other MW titlists who spent the entire training camp defending that daunting left hook to the dome-piece and the body. GGG's left hook breaks people in half. Knocked Rubio's head into his body and made Macklin scream like a banshee. all single shots. Murray had his right hand up at all times and glued the elbow to his ribs..

Guess what happens in this fight?

Every single knockdown, including the fight finishing punch were done by the right hand. KO power in both hands up top or to the body. Highest KO ratio in middleweight championship history.

men lie. women lie. #'s don't lie.

You can lie and hype history, but facts are facts.

He's a better offensive machine than Hagler(weak left), Monzon and Hopkins. He's the greatest offensive MW of all time.
              So far so good I'd say...

GGG certainly is making a case to be just that...

However, his limited opposition will leave some questioning his legitimacy...

I will say this, at this point in his career one may have a case that he is as efficient in HIS style of fighting as any before him...Again this is with a limited sample size to judge from but it is what it is....

I favor a fighter with a little more athleticism & elusiveness ( like a Roy Jones who would be my personal choice ) but I'm in the minority so I'm sure you'll get plenty of support to your claim...

Comment

I'd also argue nobody has ever ducked someone as blatantly as they are ducking GGG in middleweight history.

Who ducked Bernard Hopkins so blatantly? as Dibella saying, "NO. He's an animal?"

This is a different level of respect. It's like just assume he'll beat my fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  ^This.

Plus Hopkins was a better offensive fighter. He had better punch variety and accuracy...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    ^This.

Plus Hopkins was a better offensive fighter. He had better punch variety and accuracy...

are you mentally ******ed?

GGG has way more punch variety than Bernard. Show me a KO where Bernard changed a punch midway through the arc.

GGG can through them looping, changing directions or straight with either hand.

More power with loads of volume.

Comment

Working...
                    X