Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie will outclass Floyd period

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Pacquiao needs to threaten legal action to stop that, Paulie wouldn't be so keen on running his mouth if his money was on the line.

Even if Pac beat Paulie to a pulp, Paulie would still claim he used PEDs.

If Pac fights Paulie, the only people who lose is the fans.
      well you've convinced me.

PAC-PAULIE 2015!

Comment

I can't believe this clown almost talked his way into fighting Pac for spring 2010, after the Mayweather negotiations fell out.

Comment

no thanks i understand every manny fan hates anyone in the boxing world who has even hinted that they think pac has cheated teddy atlas, paulie for starters but no one wants to see that garbage. tho he did lose his last fight so that would be in line with pacs other opponents

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            I knew someone would come with the Pac vs May stuff. Was it necessary to bring that in here? It's a shame someone with a Golovkin avi of all people would be the one to bring it up.

Obviously I would want Pac vs May instead or any other top contender ahead of Paulie but this is purely about beating the kunt up for running his mouth.
            PM does more damage to himself with his mouth than any fighter could. Does anyone still take him seriously?

Comment

LOL is just a joke dream fight....lol @ people getting all serious

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                no thanks i understand every manny fan hates anyone in the boxing world who has even hinted that they think pac has cheated teddy atlas, paulie for starters but no one wants to see that garbage. tho he did lose his last fight so that would be in line with pacs other opponents

Disappointing that you have Pryor and Charles in your sig and use the thread for trolling/baiting Pac fans. I haven't seen any evidence that Pac or Floyd ever did cheat, but there are signs that both know the correct people to do it through blood removal.

If you need to question other posters opinions, at least have a salient one of your own.

Comment

Working...
                X