Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the best White posters of boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medved
    Jack
    Freedom
    Boston Guy
    Barnburner?

not sure who is and isn't white

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      At the top of my head are bringer, reed, walt, jeffries, deanrw(is he white?), the two settpeas 50 and 87, irondan( again, is he white), crushin', batt, jreck, miburo or tengoshi, nodogoshi, pac boy(yes, he is white), abosworth, tbear, jazlver, my boy samurai (may his soul rest in peace), bozo no no, grayfist, neal, barnburner, johnm and so many others...
      Forgot to include squealpiggy, freedom, jabs, poet and georges...and oasis lad and shaun(acting weirdo lately) and southpaw stinger and anorak. What the F is wrong with me? must be father time catching up with me. I'm sure there many more I haven't mentioned.

EDIT: and yeah bostonguy and rick reeno and that ukranian world class kick boxing fighter ogeca.
      Last edited by kadyo's; 01-24-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        At the top of my head are bringer, reed, walt, jeffries, deanrw(is he white?), the two settpeas 50 and 87, irondan( again, is he white), crushin', batt, jreck, miburo or tengoshi, nodogoshi, pac boy(yes, he is white), abosworth, tbear, jazlver, my boy samurai (may his soul rest in peace), bozo no no, grayfist, neal, barnburner, johnm and so many others...
        Yup I'm white, but I have watched Airplane many times and have learned Jive talk

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Yup I'm white, but I have watched Airplane many times and have learned Jive talk
          Haha awesome way to learn.

Comment

i haven't seen anyone mention the noose...

the dude is an excellent poster...

(im not sure he is white though...)

Comment

Someoned needs to have a boxingscene census thread that has essential information like Age, Race, Nationality...

Comment

Freedom.
                BostonGuy
                Earl Hickey
                Jack D Ripper
                Check_hooks

Comment

Timmy......

Comment

Larry. But he's also the best Ashy coloured poster too

and Timmy H who is the whitest honky i've ever seen. He makes casper the ghost look black.

Comment

I'm in the top 400, no doubt

Comment

Working...
                      X