Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Povetkin not BANNED from the sport? Where's the outrage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This outrage is funny, I wonder how many of these people screaming will just shrug their shoulders when Tarver fights Wilder.

Comment

They couldn't ban him even if they wanted to. He never tested positive according to WADA guidelines.

He had a suspicious trace amount (below the legal limit) and they wanted to re-test the fighters but didn't have enough time.

Wilder's people are calling the fight "off". Not VADA, not the WADA guidelines VADA is supposed to follow, not the WBC. They merely postponed.

Comment

Actually the WBC did call the fight off.

But with certain agendas flying around I'm not surprised with the misinformation you're spreading.

Comment

Why did you need to use an alt for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
            Mad that your boyfriend Sasha Povetkin got exposed as a cheat?
            Another alt??? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post
              They couldn't ban him even if they wanted to. He never tested positive according to WADA guidelines.

He had a suspicious trace amount (below the legal limit) and they wanted to re-test the fighters but didn't have enough time.

Wilder's people are calling the fight "off". Not VADA, not the WADA guidelines VADA is supposed to follow, not the WBC. They merely postponed.
              Vada, nor USADA can call a fight off,only the commission or the sanctioning bodies...they just report the results

Comment

Povetkin should be suspened but not banned.

Comment

I'm just really pissed that one of the fights I've been looking forward to is canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Communist View Post
                    Povetkin's dirty, cowardly, murderous ass needs to be BANNED from boxing, period. This is HW BOXING, fighters have DIED from getting hit by clean fighters, let alone dirty ones. Wilder has a disabled daughter and he could have gotten serious brain damage or had years taken off his life by another juiced up heavyweight.

Where the fk is the outrage? Everywhere I look some people are even blaming WILDER? Are you fking serious? Povetkin tested negative 3 times before testing positive, he tried to take the drug close to the fight and got BUSTED. No ifs no buts. He likely has been doing this for YEARS to other fighters but got away with it. Not this time. Povetkin is the type of guy who would kill an innocent and feel no remorse. The guy is a cowardly piece of TRASH.

4 things need to be done ASAP:
                    1). Povetkin does not deserve to fight for a HW Title. Fight should be OFF.
                    2). Every recent fight that Povetkin has had (Takam, Wach, Charr, Perez) should be called a No-Contest and Investigated. His whole career should be called into question.
                    3). Povetkin needs to be banned from the sport, pay millions, and go to prison for attempted MURDER.
                    4). Wilder should look to make fights with Joshua, Haye, or Ortiz.

Povetkin was the one who was afraid of Wilder, not the other way around. I feel bad for guys like Takam, Wach, Charr, Perez. They likely had their careers/lives ruined by this cowardly CHEATER.

Almost scary to think that this scumbag almost fought for the Heavyweight Title.
                    haha..........

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                      I'm just really pissed that one of the fights I've been looking forward to is canceled.
                      Yeah same... I know the stance on drugs is important but I'm more pissed of with him ruining a good weekend of boxing for me. Was really looking forward to watching Wilder again and this idiot Povetkin decided to pull this **** -ban him for life!

Comment

Working...
                      X