Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's brother comments on Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's brother seems like a lot nicer guy than Amir. I have yet to hear Amir Khan say one kind word to or about Canelo. No nice fight Canelo. No hey you beat me and that was a hell of a punch. The only thing Amir has to say is what a beating he was putting on Canelo before he was KOed and how Canelo should be courageous like himself and step up to fight GGG. In my many years of watching fights I have never before heard the KO loser tell the guy who KOed him who they should fight next. Amir is rude and obnoxious. He could learn some manners and class from his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      Canelo knew the fight was fixed from the get go.
      You are the kind of hater who would never give Canelo an ounce of credit for anything he did. If he wins the fix was in. If he loses he got exposed. That punch probably would KO some heavyweights. Khan could have been seriously injured or killed. If the fight was fixed they did a hell of a good job of making it look real. They sure fooled me.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Fixed? Was khan in on it? Did he agree to get brutally knocked out?
        Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You are the kind of hater who would never give Canelo an ounce of credit for anything he did. If he wins the fix was in. If he loses he got exposed. That punch probably would KO some heavyweights. Khan could have been seriously injured or killed. If the fight was fixed they did a hell of a good job of making it look real. They sure fooled me.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Khan's brother seems like a lot nicer guy than Amir. I have yet to hear Amir Khan say one kind word to or about Canelo. No nice fight Canelo. No hey you beat me and that was a hell of a punch. The only thing Amir has to say is what a beating he was putting on Canelo before he was KOed and how Canelo should be courageous like himself and step up to fight GGG. In my many years of watching fights I have never before heard the KO loser tell the guy who KOed him who they should fight next. Amir is rude and obnoxious. He could learn some manners and class from his brother.
          Amir commended Canelo for his "monster punch" and for coming up to check on him as he was on the canvas, this was not long after the fight.

Comment

Canelo did the same after he knocked Kirkland cold.

Halted his celebration to make sure Kirkland was alright. A touch of class is never a bad sight in combat sport.

Comment

Working...
            X