No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Mexican fans in LA told me they want GGG to beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael: Mexican fans in LA told me they want GGG to beat Canelo

Damn... imagine what will happen when Canela vacates the belt.

Fans at a Golovkin fight would root for him to beat his rival. OMG who would have thought that?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Fans at a Golovkin fight would root for him to beat his rival. OMG who would have thought that?
      How many Kazakh fans you think would root for Canelo to beat GGG?

You are one desperate ****** though.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        He's making the point that his own race are seeing how much of a coward he's being by hiding in his own weight class.

Comment

What was the number?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            He's making the point that his own race are seeing how much of a coward he's being by hiding in his own weight class.
            I don't know if you know this but people support fighters from races different than their own. Amazing i know.

Comment

Mexicans do not fight nor think alike just because they are Mexicans. That Dan would tweet this as if its some sort of news is disgraceful.

It's like he thinks all Mexicans either like Canelo or would root for him against GGG?

Comment

Not surprising, the crowd went crazy during the post fight interview when Max was asking questions about Canelo.

Comment

Idk maybe im wrong. But I thought Mexicans always root for each other....but of course its gonna be some dudes against the grain

Comment

Working...
                  X