Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who had more catchweight fights than canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    stay on top topic dumbo, I counted 9 catchweight fights for canelo so far
    Name them.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Name them.
      your a canelo fan you should know them or check boxrec

Comment

your a canelo fan you should know them or check boxrec
        I'm not a Canelo fan by any stretch. I just know he beats both GGG and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I'm not a Canelo fan by any stretch. I just know he beats both GGG and Manny.
          he beats GGG at CW and manny at full weight of his current, that's what he does

Comment

3-4 CW fights is a record?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              3-4 CW fights is a record?
              count again

Comment

Catchweight fights are fine if no title is on the line. They do no harm to anybody so why worry about them?????? The vast majority of non title fights are fought at a catchweight. All boxers do it so why single out Canelo? Peterson vs Garcia catchweight 143. Ward's last fight catchweight 172. Porter vs Broner catchweight 144. I could name 100 more non title fights fought at a catchweight. Title fights fought at a catchweight are terrible and should not ever be allowed. They make a mockery of the traditional weight classes. Canelo has only been involved in two catchweight title fights that I know of. He fought Mayweather at a catchweight of 152 for the 154 pound title and that was forced on him by Mayweather and was 100% Mayweather's idea and Mayweather's fault. He fought Cotto at a catchweight of 155 for the 160 pound title and I think that was by mutual agreement. If he forces GGG into a title fight at any less than 160 that would be dead wrong of him. I think the king of catchweight title fights is Cotto. Cotto's catchweight title fight with Pacquiao was Pacquiao's fault. Cotto's catchweight defense of his 154 pound title at a catchweight of 153 against Margarito was Cotto's demand. Cotto demanded Matinez fight him for the 160 pound title at a catchweight of 159. Cotto also demanded Geale fight him at a catchweight of 157 for Cotto's 160 pound title. I can't blame Cotto or Canelo for their catchweight because they both wanted to fight below 160. As far as I know Canelo has never tried to force a catchweight title fight on anyone up till now. But Cotto has forced three different boxers to fight him for a world title at a catchweight or no fight.

Comment

canelo invented boxing so i'm pretty sure he can do what he wants

Comment

he beats GGG at CW and manny at full weight of his current, that's what he does
                    Good for you admitting to it.

Comment

Peter Quillin has 23.

Catchweights are more common than you think.

Comment

Working...
                      X