Collapse
No announcement yet.

[bonkers]according to khan,al haymon is fully on board for a showdown with pac,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [bonkers]according to khan,al haymon is fully on board for a showdown with pac,

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article21956.html

According to Khan, everyone on both sides, including his advisor, Al Haymon, and Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, are on board to make the fight a reality.

"Al Haymon, who advices me and looks after my interests also, likes the fight and hopes the fight can be made," Khan explained. "As always, he is working closely with me and the rest of the team to help make it happen. We are in negotiations with Manny's team to try to make the fight a reality."
    but my questuon is,if haymon and arum are both on board to make this fight happen,why is it still so hard to get a fight between top rank and al haymon set up(that doesnt involve pacuqiioa)??

why is al haymon willing to work with the man who is suing him for $100,000,000?? whats in it for him?

We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Al Haymon won't be working with Arum.

Arum said that if Khan wants to pay Haymon a fee then that's up to him but Haymon won't have anything to do with the promotion.

Hence, it's almost certainly not happening. Khan probably just speaking **** as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Al Haymon won't be working with Arum.

Arum said that if Khan wants to pay Haymon a fee then that's up to him but Haymon won't have anything to do with the promotion.

Hence, it's almost certainly not happening. Khan probably just speaking **** as usual.
        what do u mean a fee??like a step aside type of fee??

so arum wants it to be an HBO and HBO PPV production only?

Comment

Al works for a fee so I'm assuming he's gonna get a nice amount of $ for this fight and for once he's not paying both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

A fee as in his 5-15% that he gets from every fighter for being their advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Al works for a fee so I'm assuming he's gonna get a nice amount of $ for this fight and for once he's not paying both guys.
              so then why is it still so hard to get a top rank vs al haymon fighter showdown then?

for instance in a interview someone suggested garcia vs pacuqiao to arum and he got all butthurt and said thats not a possiblity because of haymon

he also said the same thing about miadana vs pacuqioa,so how come khan (who is also haymon managed) can fight pac but not the others???

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

Yep. It would be promoted by Top Rank too.

Arum has been told by "Khan's people" that it can happen. We all know Khan's people aren't the most trustworthy.

Comment

i'd buy this

reality check for both guys...we'll see what PAC has left and it's time for Khan to put up or shut up

i predict even a faded PAC drops Khan a couple of times en route to a comfy decision victory

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i'd buy this

reality check for both guys...we'll see what PAC has left and it's time for Khan to put up or shut up

i predict even a faded PAC drops Khan a couple of times en route to a comfy decision victory
                    not sure about any kd's happening in this one,pacs power is pretty much shot unless he lands a sneaky one in there somewhere right on the botton

pac ud12 in a pretty exciting fight

Comment

Working...
                    X