No announcement yet.

Danny "Gift" Garcia Fans Please Explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
    How is Herrera a bum? Is it because not many seen him on heir televisions before?
    Because Lucas fanboys twist reality. They started this, ended up like now are scrambling to put the blame on Danny.

Comment

Lol. Garcia won a close fight against Herrera. If you think Herrera won, fine, but its silly to state it as a fact because we dont all share that same opinion. Danny fought Lucas, and Danny came out on top.. its over and you "Machine" fans need to let it go.

Comment

How is Herrera a bum? Is it because not many seen him on heir televisions before?
        He's not a bum but the dude was handily beat my Mayfield and Alvorado... Your C level when that happens.

He had a close fight with Garcia and now people want to make him out to be something he is not.

Herrera is not a top 140 lber.

Comment

thats what I'm saying..............if herrera is a bum molina is a taxi driver who came all the way from 135 (dude was stopped in 2 rounds by damarco for goodness sakes)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
            He's not a bum but the dude was handily beat my Mayfield and Alvorado... Your C level when that happens.

He had a close fight with Garcia and now people want to make him out to be something he is not.

Herrera is not a top 140 lber.
            what does that make molina? who's never even been in the ring with someone like mayfield or provo?

A joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              you dedicate too much time to discrediting Swift and his 10 deep loyal base.....that says alot about you homie....we ain't even that deep but we're heavy on the block lol

we only like 10 deep but we get threads dedicated to us and for us.....the Machinettes took being a fanboy to another level...BEFORE and AFTER the fight....dudes still can't sit down right....booty hurting....let it go....never seen anything like this since TKO6...smh
              I spend a lot less time discussing Garcia than you have invested staring at that nugget gold plated on your mantel. Garcia is more or less irrelevant these days. Not entertaining, can't do anything special so he goes the full 12, and now has a paper title. It's funny how you freak out all the time regarding Philly fighters though.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                Matthysse got dropped twice by a lightweight journeyman your boy is a bum and danny already taxed that ass!
                THis.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  what does that make molina? who's never even been in the ring with someone like mayfield or provo?

A joke?
                  Molina isn't that great. His asset is his power and Matthysse's style opened him up to that.

Difference is Matthysse changed it up and destroyed Molina. Garcia didn't change anything and the majority believe he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Mind blown that you are still this mad that Garcia drilled Matthyse
                    Do I sound mad? Dude, I'm a grown man, its just the intellectual in me that can't avoid asking about something that defies common sense, maybe even human evolution as we know it.
                    I'll give you an example. When Broner was supposed to destroy Maidana and everyone was so sure about it, both internet fans and respectable boxing experts, the Broner fans here in BS were going through a level of frenzy, like a constant orgasm combined with oral diarrhea on how Broner would destroy Chino with his superior skills.
                    I though Broner didnt look that good against Paulie, getting hit a lot, and I knew Maidana packs a tad harder punch. Call me crazy, to me it seemed that Paulie had been Broner's first real test and didnt look very good in it. So Broner goes out doing his thing, Maidana brutalizes him for the entire fight, Broner tries acting his way out of the fight and then runs away after getting fully humiliated. Its boxing and all, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but you can lose with dignity or not, and you can behave with dignity both before and after the fight. We all know how all that went down.
                    So after Broner's humiliation you could come here to the forums and a Broner fan would be harder to spot than a Northern Darwin's Frog (extinct in 2013 by the way, very much like Broner fans).
                    It just made sense. You just didnt see anyone go "See? I told you Broner could hurt Maidana's hands by crushing them with his face!" or "Did you see Broner's acting after the head butt? You dont see that kind of quality on-stage improve acting any more!".
                    But the same doesnt seem to apply to Danny's fans. After losing a fight and ripping off the winner instead of hiding in shame they just act as if that fight never took place, as if Gift's fans traveled through a worm hole throw the space-time continuum to a parallel universe where losing isnt losing and stealing a fight isnt really stealing a fight so they still walk proud and go "Ja! Did you see my boy's last fight? How about that? He lost, stole the fight. Man, that's some good stuff, cant wait to see Gift losing another fight and stealing it again!!"

Comment

Can people shut up about this already?

Glob.

Comment

Working...
                      X