This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Stokes View Post
    Gets what? To pay other women to hang around with him in public to help deflect rumours or suspicions of him being a blatant pole smoker? Too ****ing late for that.
    Yea...and I hate people who where shades indoors... One of my pet peeves...like wtf? There is no sun indoors.. Usually people who do that are full of themselves.

I understand after a fight..if you have a black/swollen eye. OK. But ...that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      WTF.

This and the Pokemon one are funny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Comment

• I see the butt hurt is still strong from pacquiao fans after almost two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post

And because Floyd is so afraid of Maidana that he's actually fighting him again
            giving Maidana another opportunity to make good on knocking him out, claiming the titles,
            and taking his "0".

Have one of these and cool off for a while...

LMAO! This time Floyd made sure Maidana can't wear his horse hair gloves and put it on the contract or no rematch. :gay: for supposed to be a p4p no. 1
            Last edited by straightleft; 08-12-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• The very best thing about this thread-if Manny had the balls to fight Floyd and take the $40mil (no ppv) he very well could have been, as his fans so often claim, "pot shotted to a boring UD". Instead he got KTFO.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-12-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                I see the butt hurt is still strong from pacquiao fans after almost two years.
                Who is butt hurt here, you? Pac was koed twice already before Marquez. So the 3rd time didn't make much any different. The only thing Pac proved here is how to come back after that. Pac just beat a top 3 undefeated p4p fighter who just beat Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Who is butt hurt here, you? Pac was koed twice already before Marquez. So the 3rd time didn't make much any different. The only thing Pac proved here is how to come back after that. Pac just beat a top 3 undefeated p4p fighter who just beat Marquez.
                  who was that? Not tim Bradley, the guy you said lost to Manny the 1st time and lost to Provodnikov. That guy? when did you change what you said about Tim? when the rematch was signed?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Exhibit A.

Comment

Working...
                      X