No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson PUNCHED a Tree!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    Mel Gibson wasn't really wrong is defintely not a racist. I don't want to go to far into detail, but he is alright in my book.

WOMEN ARE ****IN NUTS. If I saw Oksana, I'd smack the ever loving **** out of her evil face.
    Yea, woman who wear tight clothes are definatly asking to be raped by a pack of ******s.
    Plus he was spot on in his opinion that all the wars in the world were started by jews.

Apocolypto sucked balls. I didnt mind the 'Christ gets ****ed up' film tho. Made me a believer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
      Yea, woman who wear tight clothes are definatly asking to be raped by a pack of ******s.
      Plus he was spot on in his opinion that all the wars in the world were started by jews.

Apocolypto sucked balls. I didnt mind the 'Christ gets ****ed up' film tho. Made me a believer!

You can't tell me, as a man, that you don't think Oksana is a ****ing straight *****. I'd cockslap her millions of times if i could

Comment

Seems like Mel's cracking up. Sounds like he needs a long vacation by himself somewhere before he ends up in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          You can't tell me, as a man, that you don't think Oksana is a ****ing straight *****. I'd cockslap her millions of times if i could
          What did she do?

All he kept going on about is her fake **** and tight clothes.

And wtf has she got to do with jews??

Mel is a alcoholic, multi-millionaire twat that cant be defended.

Comment

Mel is a alcoholic, multi-millionaire twat that cant be defended.
            Soooo because he has money hes no longer human? should he no longer be held to the same standards and given the same exceptions?

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
              Soooo because he has money hes no longer human? should he no longer be held to the same standards and given the same exceptions?

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
              Yea, coz thats exactly what i said **** for brains.

Im holding him to the same standards i would anyone who has said the stupid **** he has.

My point is that other people arent.

"But but hes Mel 'Hollywood mega star' Gibson...he cant possibly be a racist wife beating drug addicted piece of ****...lets all just forgive him"
              Wankers.

Comment

Yea, coz thats exactly what i said **** for brains.

Im holding him to the same standards i would anyone who has said the stupid **** he has.

My point is that other people arent.

"But but hes Mel 'Hollywood mega star' Gibson...he cant possibly be a racist wife beating drug addicted piece of ****...lets all just forgive him"
                Wankers.
                but but but hes an alchoholic multimillionare twat and its all his own fault so lets just say to hell with him.

Im saying ive been paranoid pissed off and fliped **** on people. did the person i flipped **** on forgive me? of course. did i have a reason to flip ****? of course. would a third person observing me flipping **** feel as though i had no right to say or do what i did? of course.

this is between him and his wife not the 100 million completly un-involved people who feel they have the right to judge him diffrently then they would judge themselfs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                  but but but hes an alchoholic multimillionare twat and its all his own fault so lets just say to hell with him.

Im saying ive been paranoid pissed off and fliped **** on people. did the person i flipped **** on forgive me? of course. did i have a reason to flip ****? of course. would a third person observing me flipping **** feel as though i had no right to say or do what i did? of course.

this is between him and his wife not the 100 million completly un-involved people who feel they have the right to judge him diffrently then they would judge themselfs.
                  If i said what he said, id judge myself pretty harshly, and id rightly be called a total ****ing twat.

Comment

If i said what he said, id judge myself pretty harshly, and id rightly be called a total ****ing twat.
                    and if you had the same reason and the same experiences resulting in what was said would you still feel the same? do you even know why he said what he said or do you just hear a guy flipping out while some woman remains calm?

Comment

I havent been following the whole thing much but i read a bit the other day.

Its not nearly as bad as I thought. The woman is being investigated for trying to black mail him. I thought it was some random racist tirade the way they made a huge deal out of it but he was just bitching at the woman who ****ed him over real good.

If he would keep it together and put on his game face he could make her look really bad and be vindicated but he is making it all worse for himself going nuts. He needs a vacation and medication

Comment

Working...
                      X