Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd mayweather is delusional here why..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phook View Post
    Mosleys is a old man.. I wanna see him take on someone like P william or pacquaio
    after he schools both of them you will say that Pac was too small and Pwill was too green or overrated to begin with, after all the first one got already Koed and the other just fought a punching bag and lost to a midget

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
      Mosleys is a old man.. I wanna see him take on someone like P william or pacquaio
      damn the excuses dont stop.. the haters always want him to fight someone else after he beats them. when he fought marquez it was i wanna see him fight shane.. now hes fought shane now its paul williams.. and pac and what will you say when he beats pac. and williams is a middleweight now.. but i would love to see that fight its mouthwatering

Comment

Southpawkiller: "Anyone brave enough to step between the ropes, no matter how much they suck, deserves some respect for having the balls to do so. alot of people on the forum are not boxers or never were."

Thats wassup!!! How can you NOT respect any pro fighter willing to FIGHT another grown man, be it for money, pride, legacy etc, if your willing to train and fight, im willing to give my respect!

Comment

Originally posted by roughred View Post
          mayweather almost got exposed by mosley

if he doesnt fight pacuqiao watch him fight the matthew hattons of the world
          Boxing fans need to rethink their view of boxing and move on. Let Floyd and Manny go their separate ways. Manny could take on Berto or Margarito while Floyd could consider fighting P Will or Martinez. Any of these fights are worth watching.

Comment

Floyd is undefeated, that does not make him perfect, that makes him undefeated. Does that mean he can't be beaten, no it means he hasn't been beaten yet. How did Mosley expose him? He caught him with a good right hand, did he get knocked down?NO. I guess Chop Chop and Judah exposed him too... Has pac ever been knocked down? yes has ever been knocked out? yes. Has he ever lost, Yes.. It seems to me, that Pacman is the one who has really been exposed.

Comment

Please with all due respect give Floyd his well deserved credit! Any man that gets into the ring and puts his life on the line should be applauded regardless of anybody else opinion! I am so tired of these fair-weathered so called boxing fans posting rediculous statements. Regardless of what you think about Floyd he is, at least in my opinion, the best boxer of this era. Everyone wants to talk about how Pac is pound for pound better... You have to be kidding me! Now don't get me wrong. He is a great fighter and has accomplished a lot... things that's never been done before but better than Floyd? I think not! It is very simple. Look at their records. Look at their competition. Whatever Floyd does it's never enough. He is undefeated. Pac isn't. You say that Floyd fought a past his prime Oscar. Well Pac fought him after Floyd did and Oscar had to drain himself for that fight but Floyd fought him at 154. Same thing with Hatton. When did Pac fight Hatton? After Floyd? My point is this... If you go down the list of opponents and accomplishments for both fighters and truly be honest with yourself, you will see who the best pound for pound boxer is in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Boxing fans need to rethink their view of boxing and move on. Let Floyd and Manny go their separate ways. Manny could take on Berto or Margarito while Floyd could consider fighting P Will or Martinez. Any of these fights are worth watching.
                Floyd aint fighting P Will or Matinez.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
                  he's gonna dominate Pac.. he really is
                  hope he really wants to fight pac. Just do the regular drug testing damn it!

Comment

Working...
                  X