Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aside from Pacquiao, is there any other great Filipino boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people really do get upset on this forum,its quite funny

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Flash Elorde on most lists is an ATG.
      Manny has surpassed every other Asian fighter, IMO. I would say he's the best Asian fighter of all time. How do you see it, Alibata? Obviously, Flash is up there with the greats.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Manny has surpassed every other Asian fighter, IMO. I would say he's the best Asian fighter of all time. How do you see it, Alibata? Obviously, Flash is up there with the greats.
        Yeah Manny I think has surpassed Elorde. Villa is also a top 100 atg fighter in my book and when talking about Philippine greats is right there with Elorde and Pacquiao. Some will even argue that one is greater than the other even Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by sikwate View Post
          Dude. So what if Philippines has only one Pacquiao? At least this 1 boxer dominated the boxing world in his very own way. Yes, he might be the only Filipino boxer to be considered as an ATG but FYI Manny Pacquiao is certainly NOT the best athlete from the Philippines.

If you want to know who just ask me.
          The world will do everything to stop the Filipinos from exposing themselves.
          Star Trek is a futuristic Movie/Tv series. You won't see any filipino-looking people in there. There are more aliens and extinct dinosaurs in the movies than filipinos. Wake up! 90 Million filipinos! All other futuristic movies in hollywood and european movies, you won't see any southeast asian in there except the chinese or vietnamese with small eyes.

They will remove your face in history.

They can control the future. Pacquiao is last.

Who controls the past now, controls the future
          Who controls the present now, controls the past

Comment

Originally posted by dionysius View Post
            Star Trek is a futuristic Movie/Tv series. You won't see any filipino-looking people in there. There are more aliens and extinct dinosaurs in the movies than filipinos. Wake up! 90 Million filipinos! All other futuristic movies in hollywood and european movies, you won't see any southeast asian in there except the chinese or vietnamese with small eyes.

fuk you dioynsius with your fav overrated band rage against the machine

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Yeah Manny I think has surpassed Elorde. Villa is also a top 100 atg fighter in my book and when talking about Philippine greats is right there with Elorde and Pacquiao. Some will even argue that one is greater than the other even Pacquiao.
              Agree with you on Pancho. I never thought about how Manny sees it, but I'm sure he is too humble to place himself above those guys.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I thought you were talking about boxing? Someone gave you an answer to your query now you are bashing a whole country because they have a star on top. Who knows, 10, 20 years from now a Chinese (or any small-eyed Asian) will be in p4p list... you're going to bash them too for that achievement?

Comment

I think Pac is up there with the asian greats.

If only Khaosai Galaxy fought overseas.

He was a knockout machine and never lost a championship fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I think Pac is up there with the asian greats.

If only Khaosai Galaxy fought overseas.

He was a knockout machine and never lost a championship fight.
                    Galaxy is the real hero of Asia.

Comment

What are you talking about?

Since you never asked, I'll tell you who the greatest athlete from the Philippines is, it's none other than Rafael Nepomuceno. A legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X