This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    One of the best backs to the wall performances I've ever seen. Mark Hudson and Ben Turner for England!
    yeah they were very good today. impressed me a lot today.

shame hudson is coming back from injury. gerrard sucks.

I haven't seen much of Liverpool but is stevie gerrard shot to *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      yeah they were very good today. impressed me a lot today.

shame hudson is coming back from injury. gerrard sucks.

I haven't seen much of Liverpool but is stevie gerrard shot to *****?
      Na, he was in his 'This is gonna be a cakewalk' mood just like the rest of the Liverpool team really.

The way Suarez was playing, he thought he was up against pub players lol. Like They were just gonna let him do what he wants. He did fuck all!

Comment

• Cardiff bottled it. They let themselves get abused by constant corner kicks, then letting Suarez nutmeg them every time he got in the box. Liverpool would have loss if Cardiff was an actual good team.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Cardiff bottled it. They let themselves get abused by constant corner kicks, then letting Suarez nutmeg them every time he got in the box. Liverpool would have loss if Cardiff was an actual good team.
          yeah we bottled it? get the fuuck out yankee doodle.

Do you understand the game at all?

Our most expensive player out there today cost us 800,000. You cannot expect a team with so few resources to do as well as cardiff did today against a team like liverpool who can afford to blow 35m on a pony tailed donkey.

Liverpool thought it was going to be a walk in the park but they got taken to penalties.

Suarez didn't do anything.

I said Bellamy and Kuyt were Liverpools best players. If they had started then it would been over before the 90minutes had ended,

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
            yeah we bottled it? get the fuuck out yankee doodle.

Do you understand the game at all?

Our most expensive player out there today cost us 800,000. You cannot expect a team with so few resources to do as well as cardiff did today against a team like liverpool who can afford to blow 35m on a pony tailed donkey.

Liverpool thought it was going to be a walk in the park but they got taken to penalties.

Suarez didn't do anything.

I said Bellamy and Kuyt were Liverpools best players. If they had started then it would been over before the 90minutes had ended,

Again..... they bottled it.

The game was in their grasp. They played the better football, had Liverpool making mistakes and unable to get composed. Then when Cardiff dropped back, Liverpool started getting countless corner kicks. No longer doing what had them winning. That back line played so great, I feel sorry for them because Liverpool didn't do anything to win that game. Even if project x wants to say otherwise, Liverpool did not play better.

What do you expect to happen if for damn near 45 minutes the game is positioned in the Cardiff box? Corner after corner after corner. Back line clearing the ball just for it to be back in their box and held there for most of the second half. Eventually, you're going to get a goal, even if it is by fluke.

Seriously. Hit the post, and then took the ricochet and put it in the net. That's how Liverpool scored. Come on man.

Take basketball. If the team is right under the basket, keeps missing and missing but rebounding the ball and putting it back up. Eventually, one of them will get the score. And that was the 2nd half story of that game.

Cardiff bottled it.

Comment

• Comment

• Today has been one of the most beautiful days in recent memory for me.

Comment

Take basketball.
                  Fuck right off.

Comment

Again..... they bottled it.

The game was in their grasp. They played the better football, had Liverpool making mistakes and unable to get composed. Then when Cardiff dropped back, Liverpool started getting countless corner kicks. No longer doing what had them winning. That back line played so great, I feel sorry for them because Liverpool didn't do anything to win that game. Even if project x wants to say otherwise, Liverpool did not play better.

What do you expect to happen if for damn near 45 minutes the game is positioned in the Cardiff box? Corner after corner after corner. Back line clearing the ball just for it to be back in their box and held there for most of the second half. Eventually, you're going to get a goal, even if it is by fluke.

Seriously. Hit the post, and then took the ricochet and put it in the net. That's how Liverpool scored. Come on man.

Take basketball. If the team is right under the basket, keeps missing and missing but rebounding the ball and putting it back up. Eventually, one of them will get the score. And that was the 2nd half story of that game.

Cardiff bottled it.
                    Like I said you mong Cardiff were expected to get smashed. We had to dig in deep and put our bodies on the line.

Cardiff cannot compete with the likes of Liverpool.

I suggest you stick to basketball because you have no understanding of the massive resources gap between teams like Liverpool in the Premiership and teams like Cardiff in the Championship.

Comment

• I cannot see Tom Heaton staying at Cardiff long if he is being kept on the bench for the rest of the season.

The penalty save against Gerrard was brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                      X