No announcement yet.

HBO schedule set to destroy Showtime & PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO schedule set to destroy Showtime & PBC

I have nothing against Showtime or PBC. In fact, I like PBC's free broadcasts and like their format, but has anyone looked at HBO's schedule on their website and compared it to Showtime? After Mayweather's move to Showtime and with more PBC events I really thought it started to affect HBO's audience share....but wow, they actually look like they're going to end Showtime if they don't get their act together. Where this leaves PBC I'm not sure. Haymon and HBO are supposedly back on good terms but even then...HBO looks like it's going to swallow up the competition. Mayweather's leaving apparently did ****-all for Showtime and HBO seems to have come back bigger

what's their schedule?

Fury/Wlad is a possibility and of course Canelo/Khan is the big one but what else?

I know those 2 fights alone are bigger than anything else but they are blips.

Pacquiao Bradley is one that I like but it seems a lot of people don't and I'll be surprised if it does more than 200k PPV buys. That's it.

Comment

They have 6 cards this year so far. I wouldn't call that destroy and most of HBO fights are mismatches. Look at hbo this Saturday verdejo and Crawford in easy fights. Leo is also in a easy fight but at least Showtime is showing Frampton v Quigg which is a close fight
      Oh and ceja vs ruiz

Comment

Comment

not really

Comment

HBO:
            Crawford-Lundy
            Ortiz-Thompson
            Ward-Barrera
            Pacquiao-Bradley III
            Golovkin-Wade
            Canelo-Khan