Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr says no real fighters today and Roach is his new best friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe Pacquiao actually said ****ing salt water fully healed his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      At least roach is unbiased, you would never see floyd sr give credit to any man, the floyd fanbays will never criticise floyd ever or say a bad thing or admit he kost or got a gift. Its weird whenever floyd wins nobody allowed to question it.This dude posting nothing but mayweather threads and replying twice. Also floyd sr is full of chit, dude was unsure during the fight now floyd jr dominated pac? Dude is the liar, pac always insisted he won, he never did that tim bradley i have to watch the tape reply, also the audience didnt have to hear biased commentary and they booed the first card that gave floyd the wide score and even gasped at the score. Floyd sr was scared saying dont fight scared he nearly wanted to tell his son he was losing but refrained, just telling to stop fighting scared and throw more punches. Pac was the easiest fight? Watching the fight it only made everyone realize how scared floyd fought and careful and the few glimpses of pac landing on floyd made you realize in 2009' floyd was wise to avoid him. That pac would have murdered floyd and shiwn no mercy, but floyds fans to make themselves feel better will accuse pac with lies of steroids, but floyd waited for pac to get softened up and only fought him until he had no other choice.
      Youre first words "at least roach is unbiased" any of us that have been on this site knows thats booolshyt. So the rest of what you tried to say didnt matter. Of course he's biased towards someone he considers (pac) as family.
      you discredit yourself with obvious lies.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        what does this have to do with anything?
        i see floyd fans with same gif sig.

pac landed like 3 body punches and 1-2 head punches.

just because floyd shakes his head doesn't mean they didn't land.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i see floyd fans with same gif sig.

pac landed like 3 body punches and 1-2 head punches.

just because floyd shakes his head doesn't mean they didn't land.
          Manny missed 400 punches n didn't cut off the ring enough....you'd think a 7 time trainer of the year would teach sliding n shuffling and how to cut the ring off

That gif is funny....he is hitting more shoulder, arm, elbow n gloves than anything.... Its clear as day

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            At least roach is unbiased, you would never see floyd sr give credit to any man, the floyd fanbays will never criticise floyd ever or say a bad thing or admit he kost or got a gift. Its weird whenever floyd wins nobody allowed to question it.This dude posting nothing but mayweather threads and replying twice. Also floyd sr is full of chit, dude was unsure during the fight now floyd jr dominated pac? Dude is the liar, pac always insisted he won, he never did that tim bradley i have to watch the tape reply, also the audience didnt have to hear biased commentary and they booed the first card that gave floyd the wide score and even gasped at the score. Floyd sr was scared saying dont fight scared he nearly wanted to tell his son he was losing but refrained, just telling to stop fighting scared and throw more punches. Pac was the easiest fight? Watching the fight it only made everyone realize how scared floyd fought and careful and the few glimpses of pac landing on floyd made you realize in 2009' floyd was wise to avoid him. That pac would have murdered floyd and shiwn no mercy, but floyds fans to make themselves feel better will accuse pac with lies of steroids, but floyd waited for pac to get softened up and only fought him until he had no other choice.

You just told it like it is. To top it off pac was shot and marquez leftovers. . Floyd got TUE and used drones. Lmao

Pac landed the best punches in that boring fight. Made floyd miss more than he ever had and had his lowest out put ever.

Compubox boosted floyds numbers. Shows you how corrupt boxing really is and how people can be bought. Why work with memo?? Why get vampire blood transfusions and TUE?

Never forget sr saying stop fighting scared. Pac was a shell of himself

Comment

If I worked for Funny or Die I'd be trying to get Floyd Sr & James Toney to perform great two person scenes from movies. Would be huge viral sensation having them do some Twelve Angry Men, Glengary Glen Ross & Raging Bull scenes among others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                You just told it like it is. To top it off pac was shot and marquez leftovers. . Floyd got TUE and used drones. Lmao

Pac landed the best punches in that boring fight. Made floyd miss more than he ever had and had his lowest out put ever.

Compubox boosted floyds numbers. Shows you how corrupt boxing really is and how people can be bought. Why work with memo?? Why get vampire blood transfusions and TUE?

Never forget sr saying stop fighting scared. Pac was a shell of himself
                You are a ****ing embarrassment man hahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  If I worked for Funny or Die I'd be trying to get Floyd Sr & James Toney to perform great two person scenes from movies. Would be huge viral sensation having them do some Twelve Angry Men, Glengary Glen Ross & Raging Bull scenes among others.

that would be some epic material

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    You are a ****ing embarrassment man hahhahaha

he posts the same crap everyday like we haven't seen it 1000 times

Comment

Working...
                    X