Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard is my all time favorite fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
    Everyone listed good fighters. But Lennox Lewis? He was a DAMN GOOD heavyweight but I never had him as an all time great. Not even heavyweight. He got KOed twice by guys who will never see the IBHOF.

Anyway, that's your opinion and I respect it. After all, that's what I asked for.
    Does someone all time favorite have to be an all time great?

Anyways, my all time favorite is Tito Trinidad.

Comment

Robbie Peden

Comment

Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez

Comment

marco antonio barrera

Comment

Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
              Your opinion is not worth anything

when the opinions of every boxing pundit around the world disagrees with you

Lewis is not an ATG?

are you 'vladimir' from that other site? or some shyt

Lewis avenged both his defeats in brutal fashion.

He made Mccall cry and forced Mccall to suck his dick afterwards, with Mccalls entire family watching

He brutally koed Rahman in the rematch and is the only heavyweight of the modern era to defeat EVERY BOXER HE EVER FACED

He was robbed against Holyfield despite spanking that horse whore's arse for 12 rounds straight.

Lennox Lewis is ranked by most boxing experts and magazines as a top 10 ATG HW.

Boxing news the oldest boxing magazine in the world ranks him over Floyd btw.

Remember also this is the HW division not ur weaker lightweight divisions, a KO in the PREMIER super division is only a second away. It happens to most people

Not to mention Prime Olivier Mccall was no joke .

Under estimate Mccall at your peril
              You must be salty lol. I dont have Lewis as an all-time great heavyweight. Deal with it. He did beat everyone in front of him, yes. BUT he still was KOed twice by guys who will never see the IBHOF. I did feel that he beat Evander in their 1999 meeting. And I do give him full credit for beating Klitscho. I still dont rate him as an ATG. ATG Heavyweight = yes. ATG pound for pound = No.

Comment

You must be salty lol. I dont have Lewis as an all-time great heavyweight. Deal with it. He did beat everyone in front of him, yes. BUT he still was KOed twice by guys who will never see the IBHOF. I did feel that he beat Evander in their 1999 meeting. And I do give him full credit for beating Klitscho. I still dont rate him as an ATG. ATG Heavyweight = yes. ATG pound for pound = No.

read your own post

You said 'i dont consider him to be an ATG heavyweight

now you changed your mind

I said Lewis is an ATG HEAVYWEIGHT..

the AT P4P tradionally is very very hard to put a HW in there other then maybe Ali and Louis..

Of coures the ATG P4P.. is and SHOULD BE reserved for the lower divisions

Comment

Probably Joe Frazier.

Comment

Who's yours?
                    Floyd mayweather jr. is the most talented fighter ever!

1) he can adapt to any style
                    2) he has highest ring I.q.
                    3) defense is second to none

In my opinion the floyd that fought shane mosely would beat any fighter in history.

Comment

Working...
                    X