No announcement yet.

The Cotto Cartel is Back!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Na I wasn't going to say anything till I saw that. You have to admit it's pretty funny.

TY hope you are too. I'm going to laugh harder though on May 5th after the fight. Especially if it's Floyd stans crying.
    I did laugh a bit there! Yeah don't see that happening, but all I really care about is a good fight. Let's see what happens.

Ohhh... you are welcome to join? LOL

Comment

Hell yeah im part of the cartel now!! Little floyd will soon realize the ring tht night will be worse than the showers he will share with bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        except anyone @ 154

other than Foreman
        There are a few good fights at 154, but he did just move up to that weight and who else can bring the money like "Money May"? Let's see what happens after this fight... there is no doubt in my mind that he is ducking anyone at that weight. Who would you like him to fight? Saul???

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Hell yeah im part of the cartel now!! Little floyd will soon realize the ring tht night will be worse than the showers he will share with bubba.
          LOL! Welcome to the Cartel!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            ok my fellow cotto fans. i'm going to the fight and need a shirt. i don't like none of them ecko shirts.

anybody capable of making a custom shirt with this cotto picture

http://www.zazzle.com/cotto_vs_marga...62211014309843

with the "war cotto" from this shirt

http://www.zazzle.com/war_cotto_on_w...90776275060743
            This isn't my area of expertise so can someone help the man out???? Thanks in advance!!!!

Comment

Should we do rankings? I think the Mayweather Mafia did like general, commander, etc. Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                There are a few good fights at 154, but he did just move up to that weight and who else can bring the money like "Money May"? Let's see what happens after this fight... there is no doubt in my mind that he is ducking anyone at that weight. Who would you like him to fight? Saul???
                There were several real credible opponents out there for him to fight
                Alvarez, Angulo (before he got sparked) Vanes, Lara etc
                fighting Mayorga and an unranked Margarito coming off acouple horrible beatings just doesn't cut it.

Don't get me wrong I think he beats all of them... if he would've fought em

wheres my invite bro? I'm rocking cotto in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  There were several real credible opponents out there for him to fight
                  Alvarez, Angulo (before he got sparked) Vanes, Lara etc
                  fighting Mayorga and an unranked Margarito coming off acouple horrible beatings just doesn't cut it.

Don't get me wrong I think he beats all of them... if he would've fought em

wheres my invite bro? I'm rocking cotto in my sig
                  LOL... I think Pac is rocking Cotto in your sig. Anywayz I think the Marg fight was credible enough at least for him since he want revenge. As for the rest on your list... I see Saul giving Cotto problems and have no doubt that fight is going to happen. Just right now money is to be made. Mayorga was kind of bull**** I will give you that.

Comment

I never left fam! It's time to build this thing.

Comment

Definitely want to join the Cotto Cartel! He's my favorite fighter. Invite plz.

Comment

Working...
                      X