No announcement yet.

Obama OK's $60 BILLION Arms sale to.......SAUDI ARABIA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    When you control the power, money and the military you are able to oppress the people, you think that if the royal family didn't have such stockpiles and powerful friends that they would still be in power?

You better belive a lot of saudis would love to put a bullet in Abdullahs head.
    i'll rephrase my post since you didn't understand.

the saudis are buying high end fighter aircraft , missiles , main battle tanks , etc.

equipment they don't use to oppress your people.

do you think they use f-15 eagles on their people? you think they need m-1a2 abrams to be able to control a crowd? what use are surface to air missiles and radars for against those plotting against the saudi royal family?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      This is the BIGGEST arms deal of ALL TIME. Need I say more?
      what's the 2nd biggest arms deal of all time?

the saudis in the 80's? 90's?

what's the 3rd biggest arms deal of all time?

the saudis in the 70's?

fact #1.

the saudi arabians are the largest arms importer in the world.

has been for the past 30 , 40 years.

fact #2.

the americans are the largest arms exporter in the world.

put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i'll rephrase my post since you didn't understand.

the saudis are buying high end fighter aircraft , missiles , main battle tanks , etc.

equipment they don't use to oppress your people.

do you think they use f-15 eagles on their people? you think they need m-1a2 abrams to be able to control a crowd? what use are surface to air missiles and radars for against those plotting against the saudi royal family?
        Nah, I'm not talking like that but people know not to try anything when your government is one of the strictest in the arm backed with these munitions. The Saudi's aren't building up arms to fight Iran. It isn't feasible for either side, neither side would benefit.

Comment

This just in, we funded and created the Taliban! Oh wait I might be a little late with that news....

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Nah, I'm not talking like that but people know not to try anything. The Saudi's aren't building up arms to fight Iran. It isn't feasible for either side, neither side would benefit.
            they've been stocking up arms for decades.

when you're the richest house in your neighborhood , you hire the best guards and have the best security system.

Comment

They'll claim world war 3 after they've got all the tools they need

Comment

Good, as long as we do it instead of russians.
                What are we selling them again?

Comment

In 2007 alone Bush sold $20 billion worth to the Saudis. Now compare all he and other Republicans sold to them. Same **** - different stinkhole.

The better thing to do is to adhere to what our Founding Fathers said: NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    Does this piss you off?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...html#printMode

First Obama bows to all of the habeebs, now he gives them advanced weaponry, WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY AND WHEN WILL YOU IDIOTS WAKE UP
                    His name is Barry, not Obama

Comment

Working...
                    X