No announcement yet.

Brett "The Grim" Rogers is the best Heavyweight fighter in MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett "The Grim" Rogers is the best Heavyweight fighter in MMA

I saw the entire fight between Brett Rogers and Fedor Emelianenko and I made a huge bet on it. But I think Fedor got lucky to win that fight. If Brett Rogers got a rematch, he would win the second time. Rogers would KO any of the top UFC heavyweight fighters such as Brock Lesnar, or Shane Carwin or Cain Valesquez. Or if he fights Josh Barnett, Rogers would KO him too.

No he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
      No he's not.

Yes he is. At least he's one of those few that would defeat Fedor Emelianenko. Booby Lashley and King Mo(if he fights at Heavyweight) would beat Fedor too.

Comment

Originally posted by Takuma Tsuguri View Post

Yes he is. At least he's one of those few that would defeat Fedor Emelianenko. Booby Lashley and King Mo(if he fights at Heavyweight) would beat Fedor too.
        No he's really not.

Rogers is nothing special at all sure he was able to put Fedor in some compromising positions, but so could everyone other top HW.

Rogers is a bum and Overeem will deal with him right quick this weekend and by Monday morning he'll back at Sam's Club changing tires. You can bet on that.

Comment

lol ok theres no way you can be serious....rodgers is in no way shape or form good and lashley is even worse

Comment

Originally posted by Takuma Tsuguri View Post
            I saw the entire fight between Brett Rogers and Fedor Emelianenko and I made a huge bet on it. But I think Fedor got lucky to win that fight. If Brett Rogers got a rematch, he would win the second time. Rogers would KO any of the top UFC heavyweight fighters such as Brock Lesnar, or Shane Carwin or Cain Valesquez. Or if he fights Josh Barnett, Rogers would KO him too.

Comment

Honestly, anyone has a better chance than Rogers.

Comment

Your threads are Just obsurd. It's pretty obvious you do not know anything about MMA or what it takes to be a fighter.

Comment

overreem will take out rogers, and all the top ufc heavys ie, cain,JDS,Carwin,Lesnar would **** on him

Comment

If troll are ******s, what are people that fall right into their trolls threads?
                    Last edited by Mr. Beelzebub; 05-14-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X