Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have A Question For US Marines, Army, Navy etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A Question For US Marines, Army, Navy etc.

well as we all know there are females who serve for the country also but my question is let's say you guys are in a war for example u are in iraq and in ur group there's a female. and as we all know when u are at war u might die in a minute or tomorrow or the next hour. so here's the big question do u get to **** that female in ur group? because for me i wouldn't hesitate to ask her if i could **** her since i might die anyway. it's just that for me it's a win or lose situation. if she lets u **** her atleast u get to **** before u die, but if u get rejected that'd be awful because u got rejected and ur dead.

so to the people here who served did u or did the female let u **** her because u all will never know if u will die or not?

Ex-Navy people have told me that a women can make a lot of money on ship.

And other military people have told me even the ugliest girl gets picked up real quick as a **** buddy in the miliitary.

Don't know about your question. I used to work at a Navy base and meet a lot of military people and you hear a lot of stories. Who know whats true.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      Ex-Navy people have told me that a women can make a lot of money on ship.

And other military people have told me even the ugliest girl gets picked up real quick as a **** buddy in the miliitary.

Don't know about your question. I used to work at a Navy base and meet a lot of military people and you hear a lot of stories. Who know whats true.
      well u know it's just that if i am going to die and there's a female in my group i would **** her right away knowing i might die anyway.

hey this is bobby lee. my account got banned and i am using my friend's. congrats to jmm by the way.

Comment

no more answers no one else here served for the country? i knew u guys dont go out the house that much.

Comment

If you sign up for the Army like I did, and marked you were Puerto Rican, you could be subjected to experiments, using radition and magentic engery.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
            If you sign up for the Army like I did, and marked you were Puerto Rican, you could be subjected to experiments, using radition and magentic engery.
            Sounds cool. Did you get any super powers out of the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by 917-30 View Post
              Sounds cool. Did you get any super powers out of the deal?
              No only super power i have is bad side effects, headaches, pain across your entire body, and your mind becomes num and gets slower. Its also bad your skin and insides, like nulcear waste, asfalt.

Comment

Yes, every day before leaving base, all the male soldiers gangbang whatever females are around.

It must be true because I read it on wikipedia.

Comment

well most of the time youll never be next to a woman in a life or death situation...in the marine corps anyways.

however, female marines are so easy to **** that jerking off seems like a chore in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Bobby Lee View Post
                    well u know it's just that if i am going to die and there's a female in my group i would **** her right away knowing i might die anyway.

hey this is bobby lee. my account got banned and i am using my friend's. congrats to jmm by the way.
                    if u dont wanna die dont join, let all da presidents go out there & fight themselves...!

Comment

Working...
                    X