Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Klitschko brothers were black they'd be considered ATG's!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Klitschko brothers were black they'd be considered ATG's!

Ok lets just be honest here folks the Klitschko brothers have been utterly dominating the HW division in recent years. People say the HW division its the weakest its ever been but how do we know this? We dont know how GREAT or successful these other fighters can be because of the Klitschko's prescence in todays HW division. In order to be great you have to rack up wins and beat champions over a period of time in convincing or competitive fashion. Nobody can deny that the Klitschko's have done this. It seems as if a lot of boxing fans are biased towards the Klitschko's because they are European. If the Klitschko's were fast talking,cocky, charismatic, flashy Afro Americans from "urban" america or even if they were mild mannered, surburbia or midwestern ,Humble USA Gold Medalist (AND FIGHTING THE SAME COMPETITION) I believe without a doubt they would be HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEE in america and would be praised as the most dominant HW duo that ever lived. They would be mentioned amongst the greatest HW ever. Nobody can fault the Klitschko brothers for dominating this era in laughable fashion, it isnt their fault they were blessed with superior skills and hard work ethic and that these other fighters dont take the ART of boxing seriously!!

Since when did champions have to call out fighters to fight THEM?

Yes
    46.15%
    No
    53.85%
    Last edited by Cash Cow; 10-27-2010, 04:38 AM. Reason: meant to put American instean of Black

Change "black" for "american" and I completely agree.

Comment

It's not Vitali's and Wlad's fault, that the HW division is full of pickles. And NO, they are not blessed with superior skills. They are average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
        It's not Vitali's and Wlad's fault, that the HW division is full of pickles. And NO, they are not blessed with superior skills. They are average at best.
        Damn man what do you consider skill then?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          Change "black" for "american" and I completely agree.
          done

Comment

NO

Wladimir Klitschko fights and its dominant like Virgill Hill who was a great LH champ. And last time i checked Hill wasn't considered an all time great.

And Virgil Hill was undisputed LH champ and cruiserweight champ. If black/American people dont consider Hill an ATG, why would they consider a jab first HW who mainly fights on the backfoot one?

Sorry i just dont agree especially with Wladimir.

And i'm African not American.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Poochiao View Post
              Damn man what do you consider skill then?
              This:
              Mayweather v Hatton
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0bJJ...layer_embedded

Tyson
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRs5b...layer_embedded

Pacquiao
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKPDe...layer_embedded

Roy Jones, Jr.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HP9A...layer_embedded

Comment

Not necessarily black, Lewis was berated for years until he retired he didn't gain enough respect, I think the Americans would come to appreciate the brothers when they are both gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny Poochiao View Post
                  Ok lets just be honest here folks the Klitschko brothers have been utterly dominating the HW division in recent years. People say the HW division its the weakest its ever been but how do we know this? We dont know how GREAT or successful these other fighters can be because of the Klitschko's prescence in todays HW division. In order to be great you have to rack up wins and beat champions over a period of time in convincing or competitive fashion. Nobody can deny that the Klitschko's have done this. It seems as if a lot of boxing fans are biased towards the Klitschko's because they are European. If the Klitschko's were fast talking,cocky, charismatic, flashy Afro Americans from "urban" america or even if they were mild mannered, surburbia or midwestern ,Humble USA Gold Medalist (AND FIGHTING THE SAME COMPETITION) I believe without a doubt they would be HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEE in america and would be praised as the most dominant HW duo that ever lived. They would be mentioned amongst the greatest HW ever. Nobody can fault the Klitschko brothers for dominating this era in laughable fashion, it isnt their fault they were blessed with superior skills and hard work ethic and that these other fighters dont take the ART of boxing seriously!!

Since when did champions have to call out fighters to fight THEM?

Great post!

Comment

and if they were american black or white, they would be praised a lot more. it's not so much race as it is national background.

if they were black european, it wouldn't make a difference. and americans still wouldn't care about them.

that's a fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X