Bernard Hopkins "Manny Pacquiao is the best p4p" Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ye he is no doubt

Comment

B.Hop is jealous of Floyd?!?........lil' Floyd Mayweather Jr.?!?....come on man!!!.....Floyd WISHES he could WALK through a area like North Philly WITHOUT security and keep his belongings.....Floyd aint no Gorilla.....but B.Hop is!!.....Floyd said he's a bank robber with a MASK and a gun in his "this is a stick up" line.....well B.Hop robbed dudes FOR REAL without a mask and gun....STRONG ARM ROBBERY!!!....Floyd gets respect but B.Hop gets the respect of those who don't respect many....B.Hop was able to obtain that....Floyd hasn't!!....so I don't get the jealousy thing......lil' dudes with lil' minds try to make a big deal outta some small talk!!...WOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        B.Hop is jealous of Floyd?!?........lil' Floyd Mayweather Jr.?!?....come on man!!!.....Floyd WISHES he could WALK through a area like North Philly WITHOUT security and keep his belongings.....Floyd aint no Gorilla.....but B.Hop is!!.....Floyd said he's a bank robber with a MASK and a gun in his "this is a stick up" line.....well B.Hop robbed dudes FOR REAL without a mask and gun....STRONG ARM ROBBERY!!!....Floyd gets respect but B.Hop gets the respect of those who don't respect many....B.Hop was able to obtain that....Floyd hasn't!!....so I don't get the jealousy thing......lil' dudes with lil' minds try to make a big deal outta some small talk!!...WOW!!
        serious lol at this logic

Comment

So it's ok for b-hop to be an ex criminal..but it's not cool if it's mayweather senior or any member of the mayweather family???

Floyd talks a lot but the thing is he backs it up..I don't hate on b hop but there's nothing to be proud of from his past.

B-hop talks out of his ass most of the time..just ask the "white" welsh boy!!

Comment

Well he is right Pac is the best on results over the last few years or so. But i think BH might be wrong on PBF being easy for BH. BH would beat him, but PBF would be a slippery snake.

Comment

Originally posted by BoSNiaN BuLLeT View Post
              So it's ok for b-hop to be an ex criminal..but it's not cool if it's mayweather senior or any member of the mayweather family???

Floyd talks a lot but the thing is he backs it up..I don't hate on b hop but there's nothing to be proud of from his past.

B-hop talks out of his ass most of the time..just ask the "white" welsh boy!!
              I never said its cool to be a criminal...NEVER!!!

Comment

so I don't get the jealousy thing!!
                Maybe he means jealousy in terms of popularity and megafights

Comment

Working...
                X