This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Child, please, who are we kidding? You sit on your moms couch all day playing madden in your underwear and socks and your "wife". (most likely not even officially married to her) is most certainly banging other dudes on the side. As I've said before, you may have thought she was physically sick, but she was mentally and spiritually sick.... of you. I can pretty much guarantee that you have been in and out of prison and have illegitimate children all over the place that I have to foot the bill for. So sick and tired of scum like you in my race. So you are taking some of your illegitimate kids to the park? How about feeding them and clothing them as well? That's the least you can do.

So you basically took over 20 minutes time out of your day to inquire about me by calling up there in your "professional" voice about if some strangeron a site is legitimate or not? I must say, that is a first. To have a man take 25 minutes out of his day to look up and study another man? I'm flattered!!!! Can't say I'd ever do the same thing with another man. I just don't swing that way.

Now I know for certain your wife (for however long she decides to say, "should not be much longer") is sick of you. Honestly...... I've never heard a man go through all of that for another man.

BUT. what I will say is that I am glad to know I am on your mind 24/7. It's clear I'm in your head even though I've thought absolutely nothing about you.
    Nah, I'm good Nick.

I made a simple comment in this thread to which you overreacted. So being a participant in this thread I naturally see it through to its conclusion. That's how I do.

I could give a fuc about you in particular. If I was drawn into an argument with any fucwit on here, I would see it to its conclusion the same way.

You, little nuts, are a coward. You use the internet as a platform to express views you wouldn't dare express anywhere else. Your core is a seething collection of ignorance, envy, and projected self hate. You are a mere simulacrum of a human being, so your opinion on my value as a human being matters as much as the dirt that I trod upon. Why did I not just let you keep fabricating? Because I despise cowards, and I despise liars. My whim is your strife. You're welcome.

Later Nick, my work is done here.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Nah, I'm good Nick.

I made a simple comment in this thread to which you overreacted. So being a participant in this thread I naturally see it through to its conclusion. That's how I do.

I could give a fuc about you in particular. If I was drawn into an argument with any fucwit on here, I would see it to its conclusion the same way.

You, little nuts, are a coward. You use the internet as a platform to express views you wouldn't dare express anywhere else. Your core is a seething collection of ignorance, envy, and projected self hate. You are a mere simulacrum of a human being, so your opinion on my value as a human being matters as much as the dirt that I trod upon. Why did I not just let you keep fabricating? Because I despise cowards, and I despise liars. My whim is your strife. You're welcome.

Later Nick, my work is done here.

Says the dude that took 25-30 minutes out of his day to call, research and write about another man at 5:30 in the morning when I'm sound asleep. ..... It's obvious that I'm clearly on your mind and stay on your mind. Even stevie wonder can see that. Again I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way. I love the women and only the women.

It's time for you to grow up, put down the playstation controller, get off your mothers couch, put on some pants, hop on the bus and find a JOB! It's time for you to be a man and take some responsibility for your legitimate children that I have to constantly foot the bill for.

Like your "wife" is feeling, I'm sick and tired of it to man.... You should be too.

Comment

RIP Bignuts

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          RIP Bignuts
          RIP how? This guy is a fckking ******. I gave him that specific address on purpose looking at the schedule before hand KNOWING that he would just paste it into google and start doing thorough research only to report his findings here. What's wrong with having some fun with him? He's no one to take seriously. I don't take worthless cretins like this in our race seriously, nor should any other well educated black individual.

I have him running around doing everything. This guy actually CALLED and asked for specific details about some stranger that posts on a forum. And then actually took the time to write into through detail about what he found all at 5:30 in the morning. (as if anyone cares to begin with!) All of this is going on while I was sound asleep after busting a nut hours ago

This guy has no idea what he is talking about and just has his feelings hurt because I called him the scum of the black race (which he is).

He just can't wrap his prison bound brain around the fact that blacks (like me) don't care for blacks like him and just wish they would go away.

Comment

Is this thread really happening?

Wtf is going on in here!?!?

It seems that tbear has pretty much confirmed TS is bignuts alt.

I think he even responded to his alt.

I'm so confused.

Comment

Lol brutal...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Is this thread really happening?

Wtf is going on in here!?!?

It seems that tbear has pretty much confirmed TS is bignuts alt.

I think he even responded to his alt.

I'm so confused.

gimme cliffnotes, Don...im too lazy to read

Comment

is this black on black e-crime?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    is this black on black e-crime?
                    According to the thread it is masquerading-black on black e-crime

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      According to the thread it is masquerading-black on black e-crime

so its two white guys pretending to be black guys beefing?

i hate Floyd fans

Comment

Working...
                      X