No announcement yet.

McGregor: "I run boxing."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't give him the privilege of fighting Floyd all he wants is that money

I liked Conor McGregor for a little while, I thought he wanted to be something in MMA, a two weight division champion but one defeat and he's gone

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Dana needs to quit being a ***** and let this fight happen. I want it just for the spectacle.
      He won't because it will open the floodgates so to speak and there are a lot of UFC fighters that feel vastly underpaid so imagine Conor making xxxxx millions of dollars and that's just not how the UFC pay structure works. UFC doesn't want the current system to change and be like boxing where the star fighter gets the lionshare of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        As much as I want Floyd to stay retired I can't fault him for at least considering the easiest payday of his life.
        Floyd would get paid 100 mil for beating the absolute **** out of this guy in a boxing match. Anybody would take this fight if they were in floyd's shoes

Comment

Well if he runs boxing now maybe we'll get to see the best fight the best like the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            in a boxing match, no. do anyone actually believe conor can go 12 rounds with real boxer?
            Conor would get knocked out by every professional boxer ranked anywhere in the top 100. Even by lightweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
              Floyd would get paid 100 mil for beating the absolute **** out of this guy in a boxing match. Anybody would take this fight if they were in floyd's shoes
              This circus ain't happening period, and even if it did Floyd would be lucky to make 10 mil. McGregor is still hot but Floyd has become quite irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Lol this looks like Floyd is telling him what to say, or to say things to get boxing fans tight
                Right??
                Guys it's going to happen like it or not lets just not get all crazy when Floyd beats him up

Comment

Yawn...just yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                    This mother****er got outboxed by a Jiu Jitsu black belt. The **** you're talking about bra.
                    To be fair, Nate Diaz (along with his brother Nick) are pretty infamous for their solid boxing skills in MMA.

They train their boxing with real boxers. They're friends with and have sparred Andre Ward. They're as legit as boxers get in the MMA world.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I mean it makes sense. If Floyd lost a fight he'd still be the same guy people would wanna see lose next time around. Conor is basically the Floyd of MMA. He stole Floyd's act more or less.

This would be Floyd vs Floyd or Conor vs Conor depending on if you are a Boxing or MMA fan. If this fight actually happened it might be the most % of people not watching to see a guy win, but to see the guy they dislike lose in the history of sports.
                      Lol, that's a good way to put it.

Comment

Working...
                      X