Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale Taken To His Limit By Porky Medina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale Taken To His Limit By Porky Medina

DeGale vs. Porky Medina Photos - James DeGale defended his IBF Super Middleweight World Championship with a close, hard-fought unanimous decision against Rogelio Medina in the opening bout of the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of the worst decisions of the year so far. Porky Medina clearly won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      One of the worst decisions of the year so far. Porky Medina clearly won the fight.
      I thought it could have gone either way, it certainly wasn't a comfortable victory for DeGale absolutely not!

He needs to take a rain check on his career coasting like that is not how a world champion level fighter should be taking a fight, too many judges are being lenient and letting someone like DeGale throw a few punches and give him the 10-9 round completely ignoring all the aggression, punches throw etc from the other fighter.

I think judges need a lesson on that too many judges giving close rounds to a guy who is backing off barely doing anything how does that even make sense?
      Close rounds should be scored in favour of the man pressing the distance, controlling the pace of the fight and MAKING the fight it was Porky who made this fight what it was, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise he fought his heart out last night he maybe did deserve the nod.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight but I watched the conference after. De Gale said he was the worst mandatory ever, I took from that he won it comfortable?

Bit of a prick comment if he actually lost in a lot of peoples eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
          I thought it could have gone either way, it certainly wasn't a comfortable victory for DeGale absolutely not!

He needs to take a rain check on his career coasting like that is not how a world champion level fighter should be taking a fight, too many judges are being lenient and letting someone like DeGale throw a few punches and give him the 10-9 round completely ignoring all the aggression, punches throw etc from the other fighter.

I think judges need a lesson on that too many judges giving close rounds to a guy who is backing off barely doing anything how does that even make sense?
          Close rounds should be scored in favour of the man pressing the distance, controlling the pace of the fight and MAKING the fight it was Porky who made this fight what it was, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise he fought his heart out last night he maybe did deserve the nod.
          yeah it could of gone either way either 8 to 4 Medina or 7 to 5 Medina either way Medina clearly won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            I haven't seen the fight but I watched the conference after. De Gale said he was the worst mandatory ever, I took from that he won it comfortable?

what he meant by worst mandatory was that he was not an easy fight hahahahahaah all in all Porky kicked his azzzzz

Comment

gtfoh. go watch the marcus browne fight from the other week and come say taht schit.

Comment

I just watched the fight again and I scored both times 115-113 for Medina. Judges were terrible yesterday since two of them gave very wide difference in favor of the British. And they again got it wrong scoring a draw in the Jack vs Butte fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post

BoxingScene scored it 115-113 for Medina.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    BoxingScene scored it 115-113 for Medina.
                    Jim Watt scored it 118-110 for DeGale.
                    "A DeGale masterclass"

Comment

Working...
                    X