No announcement yet.

Tito Ortiz music video...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Tito Ortiz music video...

I love Tito, was my first favorite MMA fighter but damn this ***** IS ****IN FUNNY AS ****!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Freddie Roach special guest!

Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 06-19-2011, 03:43 PM.

haha, wtf? i thought tito actually started a music career....

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      haha, wtf? i thought tito actually started a music career....
      hahah he should the way his career is going, pretty soon he's gonna be like Muhammad Ali, he already showing the same signs as Roy Jones.

Now he's fighting stronger, faster, more powerful one punch KO capable Ryan Bader? Hate to see it happen. Not to mention all the sexual diseases from Jenna haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        hahah he should the way his career is going, pretty soon he's gonna be like Muhammad Ali, he already showing the same signs as Roy Jones.

Now he's fighting stronger, faster, more powerful one punch KO capable Ryan Bader? Hate to see it happen. Not to mention all the sexual diseases from Jenna haha
        haha, yeah, i have no clue why he married her. she got ugly as hell with all that sugery. and **** man, i can't believe he is still fighting, he hasn't won in years, like 06 right? damn ortiz, he should really call it a career.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          haha, yeah, i have no clue why he married her. she got ugly as hell with all that sugery. and **** man, i can't believe he is still fighting, he hasn't won in years, like 06 right? damn ortiz, he should really call it a career.
          hahaha yeah I would still **** her tho but a relationship was guranteed to be ****in explosive.

And ***** haha it's actually 06? I was thinking 04 or 05 when I just started high school LMAO. Shoudl be 07 though since that BS draw with Rashad.

Comment

Biiiiiizzzzzzzzzzummmmmp!

Comment

Working...
            X