No announcement yet.

Eubank Jr. expected to pocket $4M for Golovkin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eubank Jr. expected to pocket $4M for Golovkin fight

This isnt about money. This is about achieving my dream of becoming world champ & proving that im the best. This is about Legacy #TeamEubank
    Source: http://dailym.ai/294o3Yw

Tweets posted by Chris Eubank Jr today
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 06-30-2016, 10:33 PM. Reason: Update with more recent story

I thought 3-4 million was impossible..

Comment

Good for him. I think Chris is a very talented fighter. I'm really looking forward to this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        I thought 3-4 million was impossible..
        It's impossible for cheap a** K2. Eubank aint even as popular in the UK as GGG is in America. And GGG ain't as popular in the UK as Jacobs is in America. Crazy how Eubank Sr can pressure the networks to pony up the money and is son has only a 3 fight deal with Matchroom but GGG with his long-term deal with HBO can't come up with any money.

That's why I stopped arguing with those people in my thread I wrote about Jacobs wanting a reasonable purse. Matchroom is putting on bigger fights than HBO with one of HBO's featured fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          It's impossible for cheap a** K2. Eubank aint even as popular in the UK as GGG is in America. And GGG ain't as popular in the UK as Jacobs is in America. Crazy how Eubank Sr can pressure the networks to pony up the money and is son has only a 3 fight deal with Matchroom but GGG with his long-term deal with HBO can't come up with any money.

That's why I stopped arguing with those people in my thread I wrote about Jacobs wanting a reasonable purse. Matchroom is putting on bigger fights than HBO with one of HBO's featured fighter.
          Arum could've done it. Hearn showing it can be done. This is why I've criticized faked publicity of the great K2 financial backers callled Air Jordan, Apple, Samsung, and HBO.

Comment

They got 4 million for a prospect ..but jacobs that way over priced WTF ???? Hmmmm

Comment

Why 02? I thought Wembley stadium for sure

Comment

Well i would take a beating for less than that, hope Chris puts on the performance of his life.

Comment

Hey haters,

It is $4 million because of PPV in the UK. GGG-Jacobs is not PPV anywhere. GGG-Eubank Jr is PPV in UK. BJS cannot be PPV in UK as boxnation does not have PPV.

Comment

In B4 "Jacobs is a damn fool for wanting that much $$$" even though Tom Loeffler himself said GGG vs Jacobs is HUGE!!

Comment

Working...
                    X